I'm Addicted to Cocaine. I need help.

My man, Face life is impacted by your own decisions at the end of the day.  Humans can only controll so much over our own lives but what we do control we have to be careful and smart with man.  I've dealt with family members who have extreme mental illness and addiction, life at the end of the day is about your decisions. Rehab is a helpful step you should consider but at the end of the day, rehab will come to an end and you'll be faced with the same reality, same temptations and same situations.  Life can be mundane and depressing sometimes but one has to remember that is a part of life.  We can't all be extremely rich, famous successful, having everything go right for us.  I've seen some of my uncles come out of rehab and start hitting the drugs instantly again, rehab by itself wont solve the problem.  I'd recommend meeting with a therapist before rehab, one that you feel comfortable with and talk about it with this person and see if rehab is the right route for you.

You have a 10 year old daughter right?  Make sure that those same mistakes you feel wistful about making she avoids.  If you have this much time on your hands find something to do with it.  Volunteer your time possibly and realize that your still in a better place than a lot of people in this world.

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

Originally Posted by JD214

WITNESSkb24 wrote:

Didn't read the other response, my bad.

But yes I agree, Coke > Other drugs

son you're like 10 years old, the hell do you know about coke.

although that would explain all the stupid crap you say on here.
if anyone wanted to know who the homeless looking dude in his avy is, it is Joaquin Guzman, druglord who traffics heroin, cocaine, meth; the whole nine yards.
and his "boys" do coke. I'm not surprised he says stupid stuff all the time. 

OP, read my post very carefully and let it settle.

You are sick. I don't mean in a nasty way, I mean in a disease way. You are an addict/have addictive tendencies. You don't know what to do? Start with not lying to yourself anymore. You're in denial, the main killer of addicts. No one can help you, you will have to find the will and drive to help yourself. You will ultimately save yourself and it starts by admitting yourself to treatment.

GO. TO. TREATMENT.

There is your start, best of luck to you. I sincerely wish you the best.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Real talk fam, please get help. Make that phone call to seek the help you so desperately need, before your family gets that phone call that it is too late.

Originally Posted by INS

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

All jokes aside, you and the homeless NTer should team up.

He needs a place. You need the base.
Aw hell nah. You're a wild dude 
laugh.gif

Yo man, if you need someone to talk to, PM me. I have helped people in your situation, don't listen nor feed the trolls, I can lend a hand if you need it, let me know.

Like everyone said, you need rehab. Let me tell you OP, I know a few ppl in my life whose lives and families have been ruined by drugs in general. I can already tell you that you're in denial about needing rehab. You need it, get it asap. You cannot overdo rehab, it could only better you, don't take your situation lightly. Go get help pronto and trust me you don't want to continue down this path. Now you might be sleeping all day and getting high at night but when the currency runs dry you're gonna be forced to do desperate things. And so the saying goes, desperate times calls for desperate measures. That's when everything starts falling apart for "druggies."

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by Doctor Demise

You need to go to rehab. You're in denial and you're going to kill yourself if you stay on the path that you're on right now. That's the only thing that is going to save you. Good luck! 
For emphasis
Please do it fam!!!!

damn son .. dont think i'd share something that personal on here...

but please man .. get some help ... you'll be aight...

Back
Top Bottom