I'm Addicted to Cocaine. I need help.

dmoney82

Banned
I've hit this deep stage of depression and have been dependent on drugs to make me feel better but after the high is gone I feel worse than ever. I started back in 2007-2008. Went clean and relapsed this year. I don't think it's bad to the point I need rehab but I'm tired of it. I hate it but I always break down and buy it. Up till 9 am.. sleeping all day. I don't know what to do.

NA meeting.... discuss with other addicts/alcoholics. NT will just roast u. not help u *kanye shrug*

You need to go to rehab. You're in denial and you're going to kill yourself if you stay on the path that you're on right now. That's the only thing that is going to save you. Good luck! 

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I've hit this deep stage of depression and have been dependent on drugs to make me feel better but after the high is gone I feel worse than ever. I started back in 2007-2008. Went clean and relapsed this year. I don't think it's bad to the point I need rehab but I'm tired of it. I hate it but I always break down and buy it. Up till 9 am.. sleeping all day. I don't know what to do.
Get help.

article-0-026EAD57000005DC-618_468x741.jpg

I post that pic of her in all seriousness, don't let that crap ruin your life.  How old are you OP?  Try hitting up some meetings and surrounding yourself with friends (unless they do the drug too), thats a nasty/expensive habbit that you don't want to let kill you...

im assuming, you already been too rehab by words like, relapsed, been clean. ect. Bro.... you aint just hurting urself your hurting your family. and friends...and i dont care what anybody says once you get too that stage, you cant go back to the good old days of JUST smoking or JUST drinking....It wont work. Just keep it real....with yourself... and i would say no u might not need rehab, but you definitily need a support group...who wont judge u. go to a meeting. remember, life aint over...u got what it takes.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I post that pic of her in all seriousness, don't let that crap ruin your life.  How old are you OP?  Try hitting up some meetings and surrounding yourself with friends (unless they do the drug too), thats a nasty/expensive habbit that you don't want to let kill you...

indifferent.gif
wow
30t6p3b.gif

my homie is going through the same thing right now.. this guy has it bad right now. my assumption is that he gets lonely sometimes and turns to the white girl for companionship.. my advice would be to fight the urge as best as possible bro. when you get that feeling when you feel like $ h!t and the only thing that will make you feel better is a bump, fight it bro!! try to go for a run or meet up with the homies to chill. when you are sober, add up the money you are droppin on them girlies or 8 balls bro!!

stayin up til early in the AM and wakin up around sunset or later is not the business bro.. go getchu a female and post up with her at night.. that should help bc instead of doin that yayo, you're gettin box from her.

good luck tho bro.. i know its hard but you'll thank yourself later.

ps: lookin burnt aint cute.. yes !%*%.

you say youre addicted, yet you say its not to the point of rehab.
i feel like many addicts would say that they dont need rehab.
get your *%!! together and enter a program, self help group, something! sometimes *%!! like this cant be done alone
goodluck OP

Originally Posted by Doctor Demise

You need to go to rehab. You're in denial and you're going to kill yourself if you stay on the path that you're on right now. That's the only thing that is going to save you. Good luck! 
For emphasis

Rehab will be the best thing for you. It will give your life order and discipline. You'll also learn how to cope with your issues in a more positive manner. You're at the point where you recognize you need help, so make that next step.

rehab really shouldn't have the stigma that is does because it can help you when you want to change your life. you just have to be open to wanting to change habits and if need be your lifestyle.

Seriously, I'd consider going to rehab. It should include some kind of counseling, get yourself clean and together.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

This.

Yea man I'm 27, got a kid and my girl knows about it. I be sneaking behind her back doing it, she said she would leave it it got out of control. None of my friends know about it. i just trap myself in the house drinking and getting high 2 or 3 times a week. I don't want my family to know

Back
Top Bottom