I'm Addicted to Soda

I quit about a month and a half ago, not really that difficult, just stop. Haven't really noticed a difference. Started drinking a lot more Powerade and water...

All this talk of soda makes me wanna have one. Cherry coke FTW!
seriously though ive cut back a bit since me and some buddies started drinking ionized water
According to the tests a dr showed us, drinking soda is like drinking battery acid and i aint 'bout that life

All this talk of soda makes me wanna have one. Cherry coke FTW!
seriously though ive cut back a bit since me and some buddies started drinking ionized water
According to the tests a dr showed us, drinking soda is like drinking battery acid and i aint 'bout that life

I quit 3 weeks ago. And I had headaches too But i just replaced soda with cranberry juice. I broke that craving wall. Now I think Im in the clear.

I quit 3 weeks ago. And I had headaches too But i just replaced soda with cranberry juice. I broke that craving wall. Now I think Im in the clear.

i just had a 16oz redbull... now im drinkin a coke...smh its soooo hard especially when eating.. i just need that bubbly sweetness

i just had a 16oz redbull... now im drinkin a coke...smh its soooo hard especially when eating.. i just need that bubbly sweetness

I drink entirely too much soda....its mostly Mountain dew or sprite....I remember back in the day i wouldn't drink it as much because i would always break out...now that I drink soda it doesnt affect my face at all so i drink more now..i gained a few pounds too from a couple a years ago smh.
30t6p3b.gif

soda $%$#% with you in the long run....weight, teeth, etc. etc...I need to stop

I drink entirely too much soda....its mostly Mountain dew or sprite....I remember back in the day i wouldn't drink it as much because i would always break out...now that I drink soda it doesnt affect my face at all so i drink more now..i gained a few pounds too from a couple a years ago smh.
30t6p3b.gif

soda $%$#% with you in the long run....weight, teeth, etc. etc...I need to stop

start drinking juice @#*@ is
pimp.gif

orange juice apple juice w.e
when i was a kid my parents tried to get me to stop drinking soda all they ever brought home was juice water and milk, soda every once in a while
but sunkist is the ****T 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
>>>>>>>>>

start drinking juice @#*@ is
pimp.gif

orange juice apple juice w.e
when i was a kid my parents tried to get me to stop drinking soda all they ever brought home was juice water and milk, soda every once in a while
but sunkist is the ****T 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
>>>>>>>>>

I haven't drank regular soda since HS (10 years 
frown.gif
).

I drink a lot of Diet Soda though,
eyes.gif
.  Dr. Pepper and Diet Coke
smokin.gif
.  I try to lay off at times, by only drinking during meals.  I wish I loved the taste of water a bit more though, but I don't.  The only time I really enjoy water is when I'm doing some kind of physical activity.  Water w/ food
sick.gif
, don't know why, just feels like my meal isn't complete
laugh.gif

It's a good thing I laid off regular soda.  Although Diet is still bad for you, at least I'm not getting a heavy sugar intake.  The only time I drink regular soda is when I go to a party or friends house and that's all they have.  People always give me the stank face, "Diet soda taste like crap", to the contrary, it's an acquired taste.  I actually don't really like the taste of regular soda, and it makes my stomach hurt.

I haven't drank regular soda since HS (10 years 
frown.gif
).

I drink a lot of Diet Soda though,
eyes.gif
.  Dr. Pepper and Diet Coke
smokin.gif
.  I try to lay off at times, by only drinking during meals.  I wish I loved the taste of water a bit more though, but I don't.  The only time I really enjoy water is when I'm doing some kind of physical activity.  Water w/ food
sick.gif
, don't know why, just feels like my meal isn't complete
laugh.gif

It's a good thing I laid off regular soda.  Although Diet is still bad for you, at least I'm not getting a heavy sugar intake.  The only time I drink regular soda is when I go to a party or friends house and that's all they have.  People always give me the stank face, "Diet soda taste like crap", to the contrary, it's an acquired taste.  I actually don't really like the taste of regular soda, and it makes my stomach hurt.

Maybe you should read up on whats soda is made out of and then read what its side effects are on your health. Then start switching drinking sodas to like drinking vitamin water then to just drinking pure water. Im so serious about water i have a tds meter that shows me the parts per million in my water.

Start buying bananas, i heard drinking a lot of soda brings down your potassium levels drastically.

Maybe you should read up on whats soda is made out of and then read what its side effects are on your health. Then start switching drinking sodas to like drinking vitamin water then to just drinking pure water. Im so serious about water i have a tds meter that shows me the parts per million in my water.

Start buying bananas, i heard drinking a lot of soda brings down your potassium levels drastically.

i quit soda and junk food about 3 months ago, well not quit entirely i still eat out here and there...

and it tastes WAYYYYY better when you dont have a Pepsi in a while or Coke...LoLz

but anyways, i feel like i have more energy and shed a couple pounds....

i quit soda and junk food about 3 months ago, well not quit entirely i still eat out here and there...

and it tastes WAYYYYY better when you dont have a Pepsi in a while or Coke...LoLz

but anyways, i feel like i have more energy and shed a couple pounds....

I control the "addiction" by drinking one or two cans a month.

And when I usually do drink, its so I can burrrp.

@ATLien Seeko, @Je Ne Sais Quoi, @DUMB PIGS, @Nawth21

i was talking about the word a little more literally. and maybe even as motivation to cut that ##@% out.

you cant tell me that youre gonna die cause you dont drink your soda, your coffee, your cigarette, or your heroine.

yea it could be hard, depending on what it is, but at the end of the day, its a want. your body wants it. you gave/give it to your body. your decision.

you shouldnt be taking heroine in the first place anyway.

/dr. mycoldyourOZ

@ATLien Seeko, @Je Ne Sais Quoi, @DUMB PIGS, @Nawth21

i was talking about the word a little more literally. and maybe even as motivation to cut that ##@% out.

you cant tell me that youre gonna die cause you dont drink your soda, your coffee, your cigarette, or your heroine.

yea it could be hard, depending on what it is, but at the end of the day, its a want. your body wants it. you gave/give it to your body. your decision.

you shouldnt be taking heroine in the first place anyway.

/dr. mycoldyourOZ

I control the "addiction" by drinking one or two cans a month.

And when I usually do drink, its so I can burrrp.

Back
Top Bottom