Im addicted to the grind and im obsessed with success, outside of that I find life boring. Suggestio

I do. Did you know Nigeria was the number one export of them? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-11385436
laugh.gif

"We can pound yam, we can boil the yam and when we eat we have a lot of energy," she added, boasting of its versatility.
laugh.gif
thats from the article, dun even know why i clicked it

@ FutureMD no my friend I do not particularly follow nihilism but I do subscribe to some of its tenants just as I subscribe to some of the tenants of christianity, buddhism, Islam, New ageism, Occultism and even some of Luciferianism. As paradoxical as all of that may seem all of these beliefs are essentially one in the same. I am not arrogant enough nor am I wise enough (or will ever be) to be able to tell another man that my way is the true and only way just as I would respect and expect

him not to do to me. I also am not idiotic and foolish enough to believe that whatever I accomplish on this earth will ever be as long standing and influential as the Jesus's, Aristotole's and other "timeless" figures of mankinds lore. The very men that built this country mean nothing to the average Joe in today's society and men that

had riches and conquered the world are long forgotton. Time washes away all worldly accomplishments and triumphs just as easily as water washes away footprints in the sand. The only true obligation I hold myself to is the ultimate growth and evolution of my consciousnes and soul while utilizing my god given talents and gifts to

hopefully inspire others to use theirs. My interest have always been in traveling the world and being exposed to different cultures ideologies and concepts. At the same time I find myself complaining about tha Lakers, discussing gossip and the ever potent desire to pound butt cheeks with the fury of 11,000 elephants and 4,000 suns

just like the next man but I always come back to the ultimate reality that in which none of that matters. In fact I would say despite the incredibly ignorant and negative post most have said about me I'm probably more happy and complete than most men that walk this planet because I know who I am and I know where I stand. I feel sorry for

those that believe that just because I'm not as "delusional" as them they look down on me or they think I'm a sociopath. Doesn't make or break me either way, I've seen too much in my life and my truth is far too sacred just as theirs is to them.

Last edited:
Wisepharoah718? U use to have a lion up as your avy? I remember u messaged me a couple of years ago to check up on some books.. I had a different screenname. But homey u not the only one with the same feeling.. I suspect there's a lot of people who hide the emptiness with smiles and try to be regular just because there's nothing else, better than being looked like your crazy.. but don't be into your own head too much, you'll just go down a road of depression before you realize it.. time takes it toll.. don't waste it looking at the emptiness (like I have)... Try to find as much time as you have been fortunate to have, to find the enjoyement in the little things.. its the only thing that keeps us sane

@ FutureMD no my friend I do not particularly follow nihilism but I do subscribe to some of its tenants just as I subscribe to some of the tenants of christianity, buddhism, Islam, New ageism, Occultism and even some of Luciferianism. As paradoxical as all of that may seem all of these beliefs are essentially one in the same. I am not arrogant enough nor am I wise enough (or will ever be) to be able to tell another man that my way is the true and only way just as I would respect and expect

him not to do to me. I also am not idiotic and foolish enough to believe that whatever I accomplish on this earth will ever be as long standing and influential as the Jesus's, Aristotole's and other "timeless" figures of mankinds lore. The very men that built this country mean nothing to the average Joe in today's society and men that

had riches and conquered the world are long forgotton. Time washes away all worldly accomplishments and triumphs just as easily as water washes away footprints in the sand. The only true obligation I hold myself to is the ultimate growth and evolution of my consciousnes and soul while utilizing my god given talents and gifts to

hopefully inspire others to use theirs. My interest have always been in traveling the world and being exposed to different cultures ideologies and concepts. At the same time I find myself complaining about tha Lakers, discussing gossip and the ever potent desire to pound butt cheeks with the fury of 11,000 elephants and 4,000 suns

just like the next man but I always come back to the ultimate reality that in which none of that matters. In fact I would say despite the incredibly ignorant and negative post most have said about me I'm probably more happy and complete than most men that walk this planet because I know who I am and I know where I stand. I feel sorry for

those that believe that just because I'm not as "delusional" as them they look down on me or they think I'm a sociopath. Doesn't make or break me either way, I've seen too much in my life and my truth is far too sacred just as theirs is to them.
blah blah blah, yeah yeah...Are you listening to yourself?

Denial is the first step towards recovery. 
laugh.gif

You've had an existential crisis. You never believed you were the person you thought you were. Brolic Scholar broke this down. 

This is who you are: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Existential_nihilism

Its alright fam. Just learn about the construct itself and imbue your own life with its own meaning. 

Nothing, means anything...but since you don't want to kill yourself, you might as well make the most out of it. 

Denial is the first step towards recovery. :lol:

You've had an existential crisis. You never believed you were the person you thought you were. Brolic Scholar broke this down. 

Its alright fam. Just learn about the construct itself and imbue your own life with its own meaning. 

Nothing, means anything...but since you don't want to kill yourself, you might as well make the most out of it. 

Dude did you just read a paragraph about someone breaking down THEIR life.... Cross it out and say nah F that this is who you really are... Do you really expect a response to that

I don't want to be that guy, but Im starting to get the sense that OP tries too damb hard...

Denial is the first step towards recovery. 
laugh.gif

Dude did you just read a paragraph about someone breaking down THEIR life.... Cross it out and say nah F that this is who you really are... Do you really expect a response to that
I did...because he fits DIRECTLY into what he's been talking himself into this entire time.

I've followed a lot of his posts. Its ok. He'll figure it out. Hes a smart guy. 

Yeah, its rude. I get that. 

He's kinda stepping outside of that cave and adjusting his eyes. He'll be ok. Pupils will constrict, his melatonin will level out, and he'll be able to face the day. 

I just wanted to save him a few steps. 

Last edited:
i feel the same way OP. I've tasted a bit of success recently. People around me don't have what it takes to be successful because they're afraid. Lost a ton of friends because I'm tired of being looked at as though I'm pretentious because I'm doing something with my life. Life is boring if you make it that way. For myself, I love traveling. I love playing basketball. I love watching movies, reading, learning. Pick up a new skill, buy a ticket to a place you've never been before and just go. I live to hustle too. I don't sleep. I own my own business so I ALWAYS have something to do. OP maybe stick yourself to an ideal. Try to make an impact locally. It seems like you don't give back too much, but I might be wrong. My grind is attached to an ideal, I want to make an impact. I want people to know my story, not my name. Life's become much more fulfilling. PM me if you wanna talk, I feel like you might be preaching to the wrong choir here.

idk homie, maybe its just because you reflect on yourself more, but as you assumed you're more happy than most men on this PLANET, i assume that its a definite possibility that 51% of the ~3.5Billion men in this world are as happy if not happier than you

I don't want to be that guy, but Im starting to get the sense that OP tries too damb hard...
real life, i always read your responses saying something just as narcissistic, so if you say OP is tryin too hard, OP probably is (a grizzly bear recognizes another grizzly bear)

To me, it's HILARIOUS that there are people in here that "know" who OP is without ever having met him or spoken to him. I like that guys, I am truly impressed. You guys are so incredibly perceptive that it's ALMOST unbelievable.

The conviction and certainty with which fools speak........

dont agree with you at all. so many things in my life make it fun and worth it and i enjoy most every moment of it
feel bad for you OP

To me, it's HILARIOUS that there are people in here that "know" who OP is without ever having met him or spoken to him. I like that guys, I am truly impressed. You guys are so incredibly perceptive that it's ALMOST unbelievable.
The conviction and certainty with which fools speak........
Pretty much read all the posts in here. And I have the same feel.

Back
Top Bottom