I'm back listening to rap..Who else should I check for? Wale, Cudi, etc

After pretty much eliminating rap from what I listen to for about a year, I've realized it's not dead at all. I'm just getting on Wale, Cudi, CoolKids, etc. Who else should I really check for? Don't say Drake. Just not my type of rapper.

one rapper that gets slept on by NT and gets love everywhere else on the net is CROOKED I

his also part of the group called Slaughterhouse ...formed by Joe Budden Joell Ortiz,Royce Da 5'9 & Joe Budden

you're welcome in advance..

BUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRR
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

JCMRocaFella wrote:
one rapper that gets slept on by NT and gets love everywhere else on the net is CROOKED I

his also part of the group called Slaughterhouse ...formed by Joe Budden Joell Ortiz,Royce Da 5'9 & Joe Buddenyou're welcome in advance..

peep Slaughterhouse definitely....raw spitters FTW
pimp.gif

If you like raw rap, A.O.T.P, Outerspace and co-sign on Crooked I.

Just a few of some of my favorite albums from the last two years or so. None of them will disapoint.

While I'm sure you're up on Ghost, Nas, and the like, each of the artist above have impressive catalogs.

Thanks a lot guys...i'm checking some out right now. One more bump to try to get a few more opinions. I'll let you know what I think. About to checkout Slaughterhouse and Below the Heavens

wale is that dude, he's bringin a whole new style, and he's mad lyrical. alotta purist dudes and raw hip hop fans don't really like him, but checkhim out

the cool kids are another favorite. bringin back that "fun" era of hip-hop.

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

wale is that dude, he's bringin a whole new style, and he's mad lyrical. alotta purist dudes and raw hip hop fans don't really like him, but check him out
I'm what one might call a purist and (Wale's) 100 Miles and Running is one of my favorite mixtapes in recent memory. Pure hip hop.

ME listen to myspace in my sig... THATS MY WORD I GOT SOME HOT MATERIAL DROPPING IN JUNE.. two mixtapes full of heat.. original songs hot verses dope beats ,crazy concepts concepts and couple club joints.... im coming hard in 09 (pause)

Back
Top Bottom