im bored whatas there to do in 626 area?

Like around temple city, arcadia, san gabriel? Around this timie at night? any good places to eat or do? LMK asap

Go to Lollicup
Oh yeah, I'm posting from my sidekick and you just read my sig.

yeah, nothing more fun on a bored Fri or Sat nite than cruising down to the local Lollicup or whatever Eastside SGV drink joint and picking up a boba *****. :lol:
laugh.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

cha4tea is an all right late night spot around the area.
its on garfield and main. in the plaza across from the theater.
but yeah.. it's a tea house.
TEAM BELLOBLOCK!

looking for:
vnds/ds am95s in sz 8-8.5
vnds/ds 3s & 4s in sz 8

i agree about just going out and eating or hitting up boba shops...cafe baccali's decent too.

huh, they changed the name back to jr cafe?? i thought they went from that to Windsor. whatever, i used to go to JR/Windsor quite a bit when I was living down there.....real decent grub, esp their fu chow fried ride (minced seafood over fried rice for you other ABC+non-chinese peeps) their lunch specials are grubbin too. only thing i hated was the STEEP a$# driveways and that they let the hipdudes and girls smoke in the back at night.

Garden Cafe was our spot tho. no joke, me+my peeps used to hit that place at least 5 times/week and often multiple times a day cuz we knew one of owners and all the wait staff. we spent bank in there over the years, but they always took real good care of us. it's a shame they changed the joint and boojee'd the new one all up. they had decent grub and it was a good spot to mix it up w/all the Eastside Asian hunnies. almost everyone went there after the clubs let out. i guess that's what made em switch things up tho.....lota fights from all the Azn gangsterZ. still never forget one late Fri nite/Sat morning.....chlling at our middle table w/like 10 peeps....place was PACKED w/hella heads standing at the back and front exits waiting for tables. all of a sudden, dude at one table raises up and starts yelling mess to another group literally at the other end of the spot. one thing leads to another and, before you know it, @#%$ is flying all over the room!? :wow:
eek.gif
this one dude grabbed one of them hot sauce jars (w/the lil plastic spoon and unattached glass top) and chucks it 100mph heater style all the way across the room and beans this one dude straight in the dome! it was the most impressive thing i've ever seen. The Dodgers or Giants would've been drooling over dude's arm. best part was, i kid you not, the top didn't even come off the hotsauce! :lol:
laugh.gif
man, fun times. oh, and we were just continued eating throughout the whole ordeal. everyone else was going bonkers, but no one at our table even flinched. it was really weird/surreal. i remember asking one of my dudes...."should we bust the spot?" cuz i was worried about the girls getting messed up, but he just said, "nah, just chill. it'll be over soon" guy didn't even bother to look up at me from his won ton noodles. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

^^^ :lol:
laugh.gif
problems...over nothing nonetheless
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

yeah when you start seeing groups of AZNs at these cafes, i'd say you better go somewhere else. heard bad stuff happens...sunday cafe, nice cafe, great places to be when @#%$ goes down.

naw, as mentioned, me & my friends used to hit a bunch of the cafes late night super regularly like clockwork. always young punks here and there. we never got into any mess cuz most of my boys are grown.....just a lil different when their lil bros+cuzzes come out.
them abz & wc dudes ain't all bad tho...most are actually ok dudes and just there to get their grub on too.

anyways, hella miss those cafes.....not THE greatest eats, but real convenient and priced right, esp late night.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.

^^^^word, priced right and pretty good. if i moved out of the SGV, i think i would miss the food the most. I was living up in Ventura county, and there wasn't anything that could touch that "life at night".

Tokyo Lobby lunch special :pimp:
pimp.gif

or Thai Village / BBQ (amar/azusa) lunch special :pimp:
pimp.gif

Oh yeah, I'm posting from my sidekick and you just read my sig.

haha, if you are seriously having a hard time looking for good places to eat there late night then you are not looking hard enough... there's a grip places there that stay open late.
nya nya nya!!!

just go down valley, and ud be straight!

neone peeped the new noodle world?? thing is huuge and always packed.
o0 yea,
trade me ur Tiffany sz 10 for my sz 12.
Trade me ur jeremy fish sz 9 for my sz 10.

mmm...pho! can't get enough sinh to bo. the New Noodle World's at the old Bob's big boy/Noodle Planet...same @#%$ they serve; lot's of food but the quality's OK.

If you want good thai food, Lublae Restaurant off the 10 fwy Rosemead Plaza near Target.

I know there's a lot of coffee shops in the OC, but how about in the 626?

where is the best pho in the area? im viet and very picky and havent found any GREAT ones yet. (new in area)
///
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

there's no truly GREAT pho, but i've tried a bunch in the alhambra, sg, rosemead, etc, etc areas over the years, and, as mentioned, pho 79 is my Eastside SGV pho spot of choice. they have the one on Valley & New and the one on Garfield & Main, which is the cleaner one.

we used to hit my boy's friend's pho spot (next to the OG Super Shops that's now a dental/med clinic) just a couple blocks East of the Valley/New Pho 79, but the guy's sis started getting mad at dude for hooking us w/free grub & discounts, so we stopped going. lol

best pho spots i've ever been to are the og pho hoa in San Jo (first joint i ever had pho at) and a couple places in Westminster/Garden Grove...i forget their names tho.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.

pho so 1 in reseda's good but i only go there if i'm in that area

I know i've seen one "coffee" shop in Rosemead, but it doesn't compare to Di Vang (1, 2, 3, 4, how many are there?)

Back
Top Bottom