I'm conflicted should i cop the bordeauxs or the wolf greys?

I like the Bordeauxs. Nothing against the V's, but it's a fairly neutral looking shoe and there's a LOT of kicks out there with that exact type of look. The Bordeauxs are so unique and I love the look, always have. I think passing on them for the Grey V's is something you'd regret in the long run, simply for the fact that several times per year you can get similar looking joints to that particular V. I.E. You've got another 2 all gray drops already hitting this month between the Pennys and Lebrons...etc. But in the end, go with what you like. Personally I'm partial to giving higher priority to the more unique stuff.

I like the Bordeauxs. Nothing against the V's, but it's a fairly neutral looking shoe and there's a LOT of kicks out there with that exact type of look. The Bordeauxs are so unique and I love the look, always have. I think passing on them for the Grey V's is something you'd regret in the long run, simply for the fact that several times per year you can get similar looking joints to that particular V. I.E. You've got another 2 all gray drops already hitting this month between the Pennys and Lebrons...etc. But in the end, go with what you like. Personally I'm partial to giving higher priority to the more unique stuff.

get the 7's, because I am pretty sure the V's will be on discount in a few months, that's what I am waiting for
smile.gif
so then you can grab those too

get the 7's, because I am pretty sure the V's will be on discount in a few months, that's what I am waiting for
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

smile.gif

Yeah, when the Marqueesole pics first came out I was really impressed, but the more pics that come out of them in natural light, the less excited I get about them.  I'll probably let these sit as well and if I can get them on discount I'll pull the trigger, if not then so be it.  These aren't must-haves like the Cardinals or True Blues.

smile.gif

Yeah, when the Marqueesole pics first came out I was really impressed, but the more pics that come out of them in natural light, the less excited I get about them.  I'll probably let these sit as well and if I can get them on discount I'll pull the trigger, if not then so be it.  These aren't must-haves like the Cardinals or True Blues.

smile.gif

smile.gif

i appreciate all of your guys input. I actually went to my local footlocker and asked if they had the bordeauxs a week after they came out and they said they had just got a pair in that was my size (10.5) because initially  i was planning on coppin the wolf greys. I figured it was a sign so yea i put dem joints on layaway till i get paid next week hahaha

i appreciate all of your guys input. I actually went to my local footlocker and asked if they had the bordeauxs a week after they came out and they said they had just got a pair in that was my size (10.5) because initially  i was planning on coppin the wolf greys. I figured it was a sign so yea i put dem joints on layaway till i get paid next week hahaha

Back
Top Bottom