Votes: 0 0.0%
  • refreshing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

premium3g

Banned

if i could embed i would... 

yall listen to lil B and chief keef you could give me 1 spin

if chief keef dropped some non coherent gibberish yall would say....

pimp.gif

its actually solid, i would like a lil more mic presence but if yall put together an ep of 4 songs with good rhymes and dope beats, i'd listen

i'm not a real n...a so I obviously don't feel this...

but I like the beat, and you seem nice as well.

I voted No just bc you're being extra. Still ain't listen.

you have to understand how frustrating it is as an up and coming artist.

you got every blog making posts ******** on "struggle rappers" which are really just unknown rappers.

it's really only a few ways to get into the game: You know somebody, pay for Pr & Marketing to try to get on blogs, or pass out your music/perform a TON of live shows and HOPE you can build a grassroots fanbase

so when trying to get people to listen it gets frustrating.

with that said, OP, it was okay.

and c'mon if you gone go through all this trouble to get NTers to hear it at least have an original beat bro.

I voted No just bc you're being extra. Still ain't listen.

you got every blog making posts ******** on "struggle rappers" which are really just unknown rappers.

it's really only a few ways to get into the game: You know somebody, pay for Pr & Marketing to try to get on blogs, or pass out your music/perform a TON of live shows and HOPE you can build a grassroots fanbase

and c'mon if you gone go through all this trouble to get NTers to hear it at least have an original beat bro.
Whether you make it in the industry or not, you should still maintain a positive attitude. All that matters is if YOU like your music. At least you have the opportunity to enjoy the process of making music, many people do not.

Don't come in here on some entitled **** talking about "Ya'll listen to lil b but you can't listen to me" as if people owe you something. That's not a good vibe

Last edited:

I mean if you are an artist and don't pay for pr or the necessary things to advance your career you will stay stuck...nobody is gonna put in as much as you and I dont think a lot of artist understand that...some are more blessed than others and have a ton of connects and money to make it a lot easier but if your not in that category you just have to play every move smart...NT is 50/50 on the support most will mess with you if they get to know you before hand & you have a niche or something interesting about you...some watch longer than others and wont mess with you till your getting the right co signs but hey thats what a majority of fans will be like...just being a good rapper now a days isnt gonna work its an entertainment industry

Whether you make it in the industry or not, you should still maintain a positive attitude. All that matters is if YOU like your music. At least you have the opportunity to enjoy the process of making music, many people do not.

Don't come in here on some entitled **** talking about "Ya'll listen to lil b but you can't listen to me" as if people owe you something. That's not a good vibe

you know i'm not OP right?

I do so you're wrong but I'm still not gonna listen to your song cuz I've invested enough in the aspiring rappers, singers, and producers on NT. Wrong approach playboy.

i remember when trinidad james had like a 5000 views, dude blew up on his own merit. and i respect dude for his hustle...

i guess thats a nice example op, and also perfect your craft you'll get there if you're good enough. It's easy in this day and age for a talented dude to get some kind of look.

your complaint is the same complaint that a lot of rappity rap rappers give, i listened to a lot of your stuff and it sounds pretty generic but you are obviously talented with the pen. I like the heavyweight song, but it's just missing a certain something...I think someone said mic presence.  i don't know...

I hope I made some kind of sense.

(for the record what ii currently listen to heavy: roc marciano, sean price, jay, action bronson)

i remember when trinidad james had like a 5000 views, dude blew up on his own merit. and i respect dude for his hustle...

i guess thats a nice example op, and also perfect your craft you'll get there if you're good enough. It's easy in this day and age for a talented dude to get some kind of look.

your complaint is the same complaint that a lot of rappity rap rappers give, i listened to a lot of your stuff and it sounds pretty generic but you are obviously talented with the pen. I like the heavyweight song, but it's just missing a certain something...I think someone said mic presence.  i don't know...

(for the record what ii currently listen to heavy: roc marciano, sean price, jay, action bronson)

:lol: his own merit

Trinidad James worked w/ a PR/Marketing company

that's NOT a bad thing, though.

it's something all up and comers should invest in.

laugh.gif
his own merit

Trinidad James worked w/ a PR/Marketing company

that's NOT a bad thing, though.

it's something all up and comers should invest in.
i saw mo machine for that dude, i remember when cats first posted that tape on nt. it barely had a buzz, that joint bumped off of its own merit...the pr came after unless i'm mistaken?

On the real it's not really a point to come on NikeTalk for opinions because people simply interested in what they want to be interested in and it just happens to be their not interested in most posters's music.

i guess it worked... b4 I changed the title I got no comments or spins... 

i actually dropped this track on here earlier this year and didnt get one comment under my previous SN... im just trying to get some spins... 

- that one track is dope by Nick F... 

- it wasnt originally my idea to do the song.. I was approached by my homie... He wanted to do it so I ran with it...  I ADDED THE FLAIR PROMO 

- thanks for the feedback

AS FAR AS BECOMING SUCCESSFUL THAT ALL UP TO THE ARTIST AND WHAT HE OR SHE DEEMS AS BEING SUCCESSFUL... BECOMING A HUGE STAR IS A LONG SHOT. BUT GAINING FANS AS YOU WORK ON YOUR CRAFT IS ONE MORE STEP IN BEING SUCCESSFUL. 

I WAS ACTUALLY THE FIRST TO DO THE FLAIR PROMO DATING BACK TO THE NT MIXTAPE VOL 2

Didn't listen to music op

But, I don't listen to music without atleast one cosign..there are way to many artists out here Im not about to sit here and go through each one till I find something I like lol

Didn't listen to music op

But, I don't listen to music without atleast one cosign..there are way to many artists out here Im not about to sit here and go through each one till I find something I like lol
I feel you... I go thru atleast a dozen different artist a week to find something good..  Its a crap shoot but still worth it when u find something good... 

I dont even post 50 percent of my music online as it just sits there without gaining any attention... working on my final musical project as a SOLO artist... if i can get 1 or 2 people to appreciate the effort cool.... when I finish the project NT will be the first place I post it....  btw this song isnt even on the project just something to put out .. 

It was okay op, considering the quality of rappers we have nowadays it was good, but considering how rap use to be it was nothing special....

Back
Top Bottom