I'm currently watching TOKYO DRIFT

While
pimp.gif
. This movie is comical! Sean just walked down the alley with allthe Yakuza. lulz, "we race! and the loser leaves town for good!"

Man, i talked to guy who worked on the production of that set..He told me the s15 they crashed in the beginning was done by picking up the car on a forkliftand ramming it into a tree...The Evo was sick, and dont get me started on the 350Z...If you check ebay, the Skyline Mustang is for sale, I know who owns ittoo...
these movies are awesome to watch, but as a car guy, it really sucks seeing what they do to some of these cars...

Angel

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Man, i talked to guy who worked on the production of that set..He told me the s15 they crashed in the beginning was done by picking up the car on a forklift and ramming it into a tree...The Evo was sick, and dont get me started on the 350Z...If you check ebay, the Skyline Mustang is for sale, I know who owns it too...
these movies are awesome to watch, but as a car guy, it really sucks seeing what they do to some of these cars...

Angel
Word? Damn, that's nuts. And yeah, the Evo was really nice, and RWD! Veilside ftw though, the RX-7 is so sick.

The Skyline Mustang is actually owned by someone? Damn and for sale too.

Yeah the Z just dropped off a cliff, demolished.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by Ghenges

I only watch this move on mute.
laugh.gif
But you'll miss the car sounds man

They shouldn't have killed off Han

Isn't Han in the upcoming one? Like a prequel to the third movie type thing.

alright it's over. now i want to watch 4.

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

laugh.gif

yep, he is. don't know how he fits in, but it'll fill in some storyline i suppose.

I guess the only reason to watch Tokyo Drift is because you're either from there or familiar with it just like the only reason to watch 2Fast2Furious wasif you're from Miami.

the franchise keeps going down and down.

laugh.gif

yep, he is. don't know how he fits in, but it'll fill in some storyline i suppose.

The whole series is dumb, but I always end up watching it.

yea it's sweet, i love how i can't pick up an rx-7 for a decent price anymore. but at the same time i sold my old one with a blown engine for a skyhigh price.

Originally Posted by dugtrio

yea it's sweet, i love how i can't pick up an rx-7 for a decent price anymore. but at the same time i sold my old one with a blown engine for a sky high price.
Definitely, I rarely see any around here. Probably as rare as a twin-turbo Supra...

laugh.gif

The whole series is dumb, but I always end up watching it.
the 2nd one sucked. at least this one was in tokyo (sorta...
laugh.gif
)

i like tokyo drift the best cause of the girl. i don't even remember what happened in 2 fast 2 furious besides there being and yenko in it.

Originally Posted by dugtrio

i like tokyo drift the best cause of the girl. i don't even remember what happened in 2 fast 2 furious besides there being and yenko in it.
yep, neela was hot. reiko, the little one in their group, grew up into a beauty. i'd wife keiko kitagawa, dime status.

Back
Top Bottom