I'm DJing the Grand Opening of Sports Zone in Montgomery Mall on Saturday. A Bit of What They Have..

Greetings Earthlings!!
This Saturday, the new Sports Zone in Montgomery Mall opens up!! I will be DJing live from noon-4pm along with my WEDC online radio family!! I have been informed that they will have the Playoff 12s, Electrolime Foamposites, and Black Air Zoom Rookies. There will also be gift card giveaways. Last time I DJd at a Sports Zone, we gave away at least ten 25 dollar gift cards. Hope ya'll can come out and support!!!

And if you're not familiar with WEDC Radio, peep www.WEDCRadio.com. An online station based out of the area that was started a few months back. I host a hip-hop show on there every Tuesday night from 8-10pm called The Rap Up Show. Dopeness!!! See ya'll Saturday!!!

Don't get sport zone... Used to be in montgomery mall a long time ago and now it is back...

Will check it out though...

Originally Posted by EZ Primo

Don't get sport zone... Used to be in montgomery mall a long time ago and now it is back...

Will check it out though...
Word. Their authentic/swingman selection was deep. I copped the black/red foam pro's there.

Originally Posted by DCshoechick

Greetings Earthlings!!
This Saturday, the new Sports Zone in Montgomery Mall opens up!! I will be DJing live from noon-4pm along with my WEDC online radio family!! I have been informed that they will have the Playoff 12s, Electrolime Foamposites, and Black Air Zoom Rookies. There will also be gift card giveaways. Last time I DJd at a Sports Zone, we gave away at least ten 25 dollar gift cards. Hope ya'll can come out and support!!!

And if you're not familiar with WEDC Radio, peep www.WEDCRadio.com. An online station based out of the area that was started a few months back. I host a hip-hop show on there every Tuesday night from 8-10pm called The Rap Up Show. Dopeness!!! See ya'll Saturday!!!
Nikki- an HoH is scheduled to open there as well??? I saw a sign for it on the first floor leaving Old Navy......

Damn.

I'd be there cutting a fool with you if traffic wasn't such a bia and I wasn't scheduled to make moves up there NEXT weekend.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.  

Oh well, I guess everyone is safe from me demanding a 30 minute trouble funk set. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by DCshoechick

Greetings Earthlings!!

Nikki- an HoH is scheduled to open there as well??? I saw a sign for it on the first floor leaving Old Navy......
yeah i saw that the last time i was there as well... i think its supposed to open next month.

I think this store opened up due to the Laurel Mall location closing down but Shoe City going to Bowie Towne Centre 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom