I'm drinking to new beginnings and good times...

Joined Sep 28, 2005
i went to sleep after work and don't have to work tomorrow so i'm just up doin nothing...

Joined Jan 7, 2009
insomniac. no job till next week(hopefully). still hungry too. any1 have coupons for free cheap fast food

Joined Jan 23, 2007
I stay up everynight around this time just because I think sleep is a waste of time...

I'm just chillin watchin Cops and listening to Writing on da Wall

Joined Apr 7, 2008
DallasSneakerHead08 wrote: [hr][/hr] I stay up everynight around this time just because I think sleep is a waste of time...

See.. I think it's cool to think like this, as long as you're doing something constructive with the time. I'm usually not, even though I'msure I could be. And I'm gonna apply for UPS.
@ your demotion. Sounds promising.

club29

Banned
Joined Sep 25, 2008
ive become painfully addicted to UFC Undisputed.

Im thinking of playing for money soon

iblink

Banned
Joined Apr 23, 2008
This is the 4th night I've fallen asleep past 3 am...

coincidentally, my lady left 4 days ago. go figure.

Joined Mar 13, 2008
Originally Posted by iBlink

This is the 4th night I've fallen asleep past 3 am...

coincidentally, my lady left 4 days ago. go figure.
Man... It's been 3 of the weirdest days of my life. I hadn't planned on being single till she died of a left handed accident sometime 60years from now. but here I am, dolo

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now