I'm drinking to new beginnings and good times...

no job and looking. and now that im done with the spring semester ive been going to sleep around 4-5 everyday.
frown.gif
i dont remember the last time i went to sleepbefore 12

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by iBlink

This is the 4th night I've fallen asleep past 3 am...

coincidentally, my lady left 4 days ago. go figure.
Man... It's been 3 of the weirdest days of my life. I hadn't planned on being single till she died of a left handed accident sometime 60 years from now. but here I am, dolo
pimp.gif

Word. I'm not emo though. It's just a bit odd going to sleep alone. I f'ed up getting so close to that girl.
smh.gif
at me kidd.

Word. I'm goodie...................... but DAMN... it's crazy AS HELL bro. Like... I gotta be the me that I thought I wasn't gonna be anymore.That's so...backwards... or something.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Was whipping some +$! in NBA 2k9, now i'm about to go to sleep
laugh.gif

I just got back from my boys about an hour ago and I was goin ham on everyone, I seriously think I can't be touched in this game consitently.....EVERYTIMEI play someone new I hand out crucial L's and the only reason my boys beat me sometimes is because we play so much that they steal 1 here and there. Nottrying to be cocky but I got a tourney on June 7th and we'll see how I fair.

I'm watchin this Detroit Swat now, they be breachin these cribs like crazy....makes me wonder who pays for this sh.it afterwards lol

And I can feel that "the break up is the best thing to do because long distance doesn't work" feeling is starting to rear its ugly head.Then if we do break up, I know I won't be happy with anyone else, which will lead to me hurting another female... and I'm tired of that mess.

Aye blink, the extra dope thing about it though... I was getting kinda worried about my active life getting in the way with my slowed down boyfriendery. I be alil too flirty to be real and I wasn't gonna stop no time soon. So it's cool I get more room to do me, ya feel me? No guilt. No lines
devil.gif

And I can feel that "the break up is the best thing to do because long distance doesn't work" feeling is starting to rear its ugly head. Then if we do break up, I know I won't be happy with anyone else, which will lead to me hurting another female... and I'm tired of that mess.

it probably is best and you'll get over it eventually...

I know what you mean.

Right now I can think of a dozen (maybe more) reasons why I should be single. The thing is, all those pros don't outweigh the one con; not beingwith her. But technically, I'm not with her so it just gets confusing.

But like I said, I'm not emotional or nothing. This just takes some getting used to.

I definitely hear you. I got a similar mindset. Mine is, "Yeah, i still love her but she's not ready or able to understand what that really means. Ifshe did, we wouldn't be up and down like this. I can do without the off days."

I figure I'll take her back when she's a lil more mature. I mean it got to the point where she was saying %$%+ out of anger just to hurt me, and thatain't suppossed to be the demo. I'd laugh it off and try to give her a chance to take it back or chill out, but she never quite felt sorry untilher feelings were hurt and she was on the other side of the anger. Only then could she see that when she's mad she grows adamantium claws
grin.gif
. So yeah... shorty needs a lil more time to develop into her own and hopefully we can re-establish something down the line if all parties are available.If not, it was one HELLUVA ride and I appreciate the journey:pimp:. Of course, being immature and all, she's painted me as the bad guy by now. It's sadthat people have to label others like that. I can't just be "ex BF Rilla". I gotta be "that trifling __" or some %$%+
laugh.gif
...whatever...

I definitely hear you. I got a similar mindset. Mine is, "Yeah, i still love her but she's not ready or able to understand what that really means. If she did, we wouldn't be up and down like this. I can do without the off days."

I figure I'll take her back when she's a lil more mature. I mean it got to the point where she was saying %$%+ out of anger just to hurt me, and that ain't suppossed to be the demo. I'd laugh it off and try to give her a chance to take it back or chill out,
tired.gif
he did the same thing...i'm over what he said but nowi kinda don't care about the relationship as much as i did before so i've been kinda mean to him lately...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

I definitely hear you. I got a similar mindset. Mine is, "Yeah, i still love her but she's not ready or able to understand what that really means. If she did, we wouldn't be up and down like this. I can do without the off days."

I figure I'll take her back when she's a lil more mature. I mean it got to the point where she was saying %$%+ out of anger just to hurt me, and that ain't suppossed to be the demo. I'd laugh it off and try to give her a chance to take it back or chill out,
tired.gif
he did the same thing...i'm over what he said but now i kinda don't care about the relationship as much as i did before so i've been kinda mean to him lately...
what did he say?
nerd.gif

he called me a B...cuz i was on the phone and he was messin with me...so i got mad and told him to stop so he left and was like "you're a B i hateyou...blah blah blah" he didn't it on purpose cuz he knows i hate that word...and no i've NEVER talked to him like that and never would...evenwhen he was going off on me all i said was ok...

But the thing I never understood about the whole "letting a relationship go and then keeping an open mind to rekindling a flame later on" is the"what if the flame dies out" factor. I mean, the time people spend apart can't be given back to em. Thenonce both people have done their own things for a while, who's to say that the relationship will be better or worse? I mean, you and ol' girl had upsand downs, but you know there's no such thing as perfection in a relationship. Depending on your situation from the beginning with shorty, you could prettymuch tell whether you'd eve see yourself getting that open to someone else.

Like I said, I can definitely see the bright side of me being single, but like I said, the whole "I still want her though" factor is still present. I know I could go out there and pull these summer college broads and enjoys the timebefore Fall semester starts, but I find myself staring at her old apartment as these broads are walking past me
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

he called me a B...cuz i was on the phone and he was messin with me...so i got mad and told him to stop so he left and was like "you're a B i hate you...blah blah blah" he didn't it on purpose cuz he knows i hate that word...and no i've NEVER talked to him like that and never would...even when he was going off on me all i said was ok...
i can speak from experience... that if he's going off on you & all you say is ok... it just makes it seem like you dont care aboutanything he's saying... like you're nonchalant & like you dont care... that just fuels the anger even more...

i swear i wish she would just show more emotion to me, like when im upset i wish she would verbally fight back against me... but she said she feels like if shedoes that then she's losing somehow
ohwell.gif

i dont understand how but oh well

one thing i don't do is argue...i'm not getting into a shouting match...its not me...if you have a problem let me know and we can talk about it...

i get mad at him all the time and i've never once came out of pocket like that...plus before that he would always threaten to break up with me over thesmallest thing...i told him next time he does its just over...so after that i was kinda just like whatever...i still care...but not as much as before...

People shouldn't have to argue, let alone succumb to name calling.

Real talk, calling a girl out of her name is pointless. It gets you no where and she's likely to not forget about it.

If you want someone to show you that they care, try talking to them and conveying your thoughts on the matter when both of you are on good terms, not whensomeone gets upset and is jumping down the other person's throat.

Anytime a girl tries to argue with me, I let her speak and hit her with multiple "okays". 1) We're both young adults who shouldn't have toargue over simple stuff. 2) You look like a child by raising your voice and I'm not about to join you in kiddy ville.

Real talk, calling a girl out of her name is pointless. It gets you no where and she's likely to not forget about it.

If you want someone to show you that they care, try talking to them and conveying your thoughts on the matter when both of you are on good terms, not when someone gets upset and is jumping down the other person's throat.

Anytime a girl tries to argue with me, I let her speak and hit her with multiple "okays". 1) We're both young adults who shouldn't have to argue over simple stuff. 2) You look like a child by raising your voice and I'm not about to join you in kiddy ville.o
i agree...

but what happens when one party is unwilling to talk about any issue... no matter how calm you are at the time... Heres how it normally goes

Ill bring up some issue calmly/respectfully & ask to discuss it
She will say its nothing, lets just drop it... im ike no i'd like to discuss it
She will say ok, i begin discussing it & she will continue doing whatever she was doing at the time
Many time she will be on the computer, doing her nails, or just conveying that she isnt really listening IMO
so then i start to get a bit upset & i ask her if she could stop all those other things & just listen to me for a lil bit
she does for about 2 seconds, then goes right back to those other things... i start to get
mad.gif

then it just repeats itself from then on... what to do in that situation besides leaving

Originally Posted by ericberry14

If you want someone to show you that they care, try talking to them and conveying your thoughts on the matter when both of you are on good terms, not when someone gets upset and is jumping down the other person's throat.

Anytime a girl tries to argue with me, I let her speak and hit her with multiple "okays". 1) We're both young adults who shouldn't have to argue over simple stuff. 2) You look like a child by raising your voice and I'm not about to join you in kiddy ville.o
i agree...

but what happens when one party is unwilling to talk about any issue... no matter how calm you are at the time... Heres how it normally goes

She will say ok, i begin discussing it & she will continue doing whatever she was doing at the time
Many time she will be on the computer, doing her nails, or just conveying that she isnt really listening IMO
so then i start to get a bit upset & i ask her if she could stop all those other things & just listen to me for a lil bit
she does for about 2 seconds, then goes right back to those other things... i start to get
mad.gif

then it just repeats itself from then on... what to do in that situation besides leaving

i don't know...goodluck...

Aye mouse, lemme top that right quick. So tonight, red was getting all teary eyed and sobbing on and on and I cut her off...........

I was like, "See, right now you're all sad and you want me to care because you're hurt. so here you are, all talktive, but it's too late forall that. Llast night I was in your shoes and you still wanted to do all the talking. That's your @$!%#$@ problem. I bend for you. You bend for noone. I can't do it any more."

Her response?

"I cheated on you"

laugh.gif

My response?

"I don't even care, but I never cheated on you"

Truth is, I KNOW for a FACT she never cheated because I spent a whole year learning this girl in and out. I know how she thinks. I know WHY she thinks. I evenknow when she thinks. I swear to GOD I walked in my crib, stopped, went and picked up the pnone and waited. Not twelve whole seconds later...RING!That just goes to show that I put in study hours on this girl to try to make things more cohesive. She can't even almost say the same. I could tell herwhat she wants to eat RIGHT now and be absolutly correct just ff knowing her.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

i agree...

mad.gif

How old is this person we're talking about?

Back
Top Bottom