I'm fed up with Madden, please respond.

Why can't I get a pass over a LB head?! This crap has been going on for years, there is seemingly no pass that will get over there heads, this doesn't happen in real life....is there an explanation? ...and yes I force passes.

Madden is trash.
There's your explanation.

playing online is weak. so many dudes still running with wack *+* DSL connections

You must be trash, I never run the ball all i do is pass and i rack up a lot of points and yardage. LBs always trying to defend against the slot receiver, lob it or run a slant if your reciever is fast.

lmao... Madden is garbage.. only reason people play it is because its the only NFL football game. Madden = NBA Live/elite.... once NFL 2k13 comes out its over for madden.

u gotta get that touch...pull back on L3 and just tap the reciever button.
Then press up down up down B ..A ...B.. A ..left, right Left right n 2 360 directional pad roles.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

lmao... Madden is garbage.. only reason people play it is because its the only NFL football game. Madden = NBA Live/elite.... once NFL 2k13 comes out its over for madden.

Can't wait for 2k
It was dope that first few years it was out
Loved that POV mode
Brian westbrook all the way

You gotta have the touch on those plays to the middle of the field. LBs this year do cover better than ever though.

Back
Top Bottom