I'm from Canada! Oh! Oh! Oh! CANADA

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by KingRamey

i've been thinking about moving to canada cuz the US is turning into a shet hole
US has been a #!#+ hole for a long time, it might be the right time to move to Canada soon.
pimp.gif
yes it is indeed
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by KingRamey

i've been thinking about moving to canada cuz the US is turning into a shet hole
US has been a +!@@ hole for a long time, it might be the right time to move to Canada soon.
pimp.gif
yeah i just dont feel like going through that whole passport/moving process
i might need to see some comparisons to help convince me though
nerd.gif

there's health care...what else

Originally Posted by kYOUrt

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

[table][tr][td]Top 10 cities[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]Rank [/td][td]Country[/td][td]City[/td][td]Rating[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]
CA.gif
Canada[/td][td]Vancouver[/td][td]98.0[/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td][td]
AT.gif
Austria[/td][td]Vienna[/td][td]97.9[/td][/tr][tr][td]3[/td][td]
AU.gif
Australia[/td][td]Melbourne[/td][td]97.5[/td][/tr][tr][td]4[/td][td]
CA.gif
Canada[/td][td]Toronto[/td][td]97.2[/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td][td]
CA.gif
Canada[/td][td]Calgary[/td][td]96.6[/td][/tr][tr][td]6[/td][td]
FI.gif
Finland[/td][td]Helsinki[/td][td]96.2[/td][/tr][tr][td]7[/td][td]
AU.gif
Australia[/td][td]Sydney[/td][td]96.1[/td][/tr][tr][td]8=[/td][td]
AU.gif
Australia[/td][td]Perth[/td][td]95.9[/td][/tr][tr][td]8=[/td][td]
AU.gif
Australia[/td][td]Adelaide[/td][td]95.9[/td][/tr][tr][td]10 [/td][td]
NZ.gif
New Zealand [/td][td]Auckland[/td][td]95.7
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
That list can't be right, no NY or LA? That's all I hear on NT.

And ps. to whoever asked who cares about the winter Olympics, the US cared enough to send the most athletes. 
top 10 suckies cities?

NYC>>> all fam, we made you kids

and as much as I like the cold, winter year round sucks

Originally Posted by sauuceking

As a Canadian I don't know why some of y'all are so cocky about a sport we were supposed to dominate in 
ohwell.gif
 That's like a senior varsity squad playing against a bunch of primary school kids, they're just expected to win. It's also funny how some of you guys are trying to prove a point using Amercian pop culture references....face it 
frown.gif
Please.

As Canadians, we are usually known as the nice ones and so reluctant to assert superiority in anything. Yes, we do often shake our heads at our swaggering neighbor to the south for their egotistical pride and boasting. But, this is the right opportunity where we can talk about how many gold medals our athletes won holding our head up high and our hands on our hearts.I kind of like it this way. Canadians are more self-effacing as a nation. But, there is nothing wrong with being proud about your achievements and believing in yourself, and that certainly does not diminish our nicecess. 

So what if we are boasting about a sport we should dominate in? It is the fact that we are celebrating our win of a national winter sport that a lot of Canadians have a passion for. This is a historic and epic moment which made us Canadians stronger, more united, more in love with our country and more connected than ever before. A moment that completely lifted up the whole nation. It is an understatement to say how proud we are and shoud be for winning gold for a sport Canadians love on our home soil hosted by our country. Boasting a bit surely does not hurt at all. If anything, we've earned it.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]Rank [/td][td]Country[/td][td]City[/td][td]Rating[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]
CA.gif
AT.gif
AU.gif
CA.gif
CA.gif
FI.gif
AU.gif
AU.gif
AU.gif
NZ.gif

And ps. to whoever asked who cares about the winter Olympics, the US cared enough to send the most athletes. 
top 10 suckies cities?

indifferent.gif

Have you ever been here? In most provinces it gets up in the high thirties (Celsius, b***ches) in the summer. You all need to visit before you speak
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

As a Canadian I don't know why some of y'all are so cocky about a sport we were supposed to dominate in 
ohwell.gif
 That's like a senior varsity squad playing against a bunch of primary school kids, they're just expected to win. It's also funny how some of you guys are trying to prove a point using Amercian pop culture references....face it 
frown.gif
Please.

As Canadians, we are usually known as the nice ones and so reluctant to assert superiority in anything. Yes, we do often shake our heads at our swaggering neighbor to the south for their egotistical pride and boasting. But, this is the right opportunity where we can talk about how many gold medals our athletes won holding our head up high and our hands on our hearts.I kind of like it this way. Canadians are more self-effacing as a nation. But, there is nothing wrong with being proud about your achievements and believing in yourself, and that certainly does not diminish our nicecess. 

So what if we are boasting about a sport we should dominate in? It is the fact that we are celebrating our win of a national winter sport that a lot of Canadians have a passion for. This is a historic and epic moment which made us Canadians stronger, more united, more in love with our country and more connected than ever before. A moment that completely lifted up the whole nation. It is an understatement to say how proud we are and shoud be for winning gold for a sport Canadians love on our home soil hosted by our country. Boasting a bit surely does not hurt at all. If anything, we've earned it.
Well said Sir  
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif
frown.gif
i heard this the whole tournament, but seriously, they're all pros...in the same league...they're on the same level!  so it's not like your varsity squad reference imo.

Miracle on Ice, now that's a different story...college kids playing against the Russian pros...that's real.

Actually, as much as Hockey is our game it is as much as USA's game. Many would agree that the Miracle on Ice when the US beat the USSR 30 years ago was one of the BEST sports moment in history. The CHL and OHL is where many players play during highschool until they are about 21. In other words, after HS many basketball stars go to a university and develop and perhaps get drafted whereas many NHL bounded players go and play. IT IS FILLED WITH AMERICANS! If this was 10+ years ago then yes, it is sad if Canada wins by a smll margin but today the sport is NORTH AMERICAN + EUROPEAN sport. Don't give me this BS about Canada was suppose to win, blah blah blah....It was just that Brian Burke (director) of Team USA made sure his team was the underdog going in and kinda brushing them off as an okay team when he knew they were a youthful team.

MY QUESTION IS:

Has the perception of Canada changed towards many AMERICAN NT'ERS? For those who watched the Olympics and saw what Canada is all about besides Igloos and etc and it was amazing that Americans saw Vancouver, THE BEST CITY to live in in the world.

can see from this thread why other countries consider us americans to have no idea of anything that goes on outside of our borders...

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

i heard this the whole tournament, but seriously, they're all pros...in the same league...they're on the same level!  so it's not like your varsity squad reference imo.

Miracle on Ice, now that's a different story...college kids playing against the Russian pros...that's real.
Exactly. I think some have missed the memo that all the American players on the U.S. men's ice hockey team play for the NHL. 

Originally Posted by Th3Jok3r

ohwell.gif
frown.gif
Please.

Well said Sir  Ma'am
pimp.gif
fixed

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

CA.gif
AT.gif
AU.gif
CA.gif
CA.gif
FI.gif
AU.gif
AU.gif
AU.gif
NZ.gif

top 10 suckies cities?

im from NY and i live in  Toronto and we had warmer/drier winter, though

A lot of nonsense in this thread from all around. Let's just lock this up now because we're going nowhere
smh.gif
Now I know what people are talking about when they complain about city/region arguments gettin out of hand
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Th3Jok3r

Well said Sir  Madam
pimp.gif
Thank you.
smile.gif

lol my bad 

[Akon] Put The Blame On Me [Akon]
tired.gif

I might have gotten carried away it was right after the game I was too hype

Carlos Tevez wrote:
Two of my proudest ever moments as a Canadian...

Donovan Bailey.
pimp.gif

I loved him as a kid. He was one of my idols.I used to be a sprinter in elementary school. I also made it for track in field and competed for the 100 m sprint, so I looked up to him.
Did he not have the record at one point?

I remember BOTH those moments.  As for the second one...Michael Johnson is such a LAME. Donovan was way ahead of him, and then because he did not want to lose, he acted like he sprained his leg and started limping his +$%. Puh-leazzeeee.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom