I'm from Canada! Oh! Oh! Oh! CANADA

I tried finding Baileys interview after that race where he calls out Johnson for faking an injury...
laugh.gif

Hazel, he set the WR at 9.84 in the first video.

Originally Posted by quiickz

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Hey, which nation's National Hockey League do all these Canadian players compete in?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

FAIL
The league was organized in 1917 in Montreal, Quebec, Canada

I think he means that out of the 30 NHL Teams...all but 6 are in the USA
nerd.gif

Look I spend alot time in Canada and know alot Canadians and I think the nation of Canada as a whole has a HUGE little brother complex with the USA. I mean look at the culture pretty much they take everything from the USA. Canada is so protectionist in its policies toward the US its not even funny. I guess all those Canadian content requirements have been good for music coming from there....Tragically Hip,Drake,Feist, Alanis Morrisette etc.

I love how Canadians claim that the US sucks etc but seriously 85 percent of them would love to live in the USA and they know it deep in their hearts. I mean why wouldnt you The US basically has the same culture with better weather, less expensive, less taxes, cheaper schools, better entertainment etc.

Canada is a cool country with lots of great things going for it but it just irriates me when they try to put  down the USA to make themselves feel better. Most Americans dont put down Canada they just really dont think about it. Its irrevalant to them.

Canada just do you

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Hey, which nation's National Hockey League do all these Canadian players compete in?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

FAIL

nerd.gif

Look I spend alot time in Canada and know alot Canadians and I think the nation of Canada as a whole as HUGE little brother complex with the USA. I mean look at the culture pretty much they take everything from the USA. Canada is so protectionist in its policies toward the US in no even funny. I guess all those Canadian content requirements have been good for music coming from there....Tragically Hip,Drake,Feist, Alanis Morrisette etc.

I love how Canadians claim that the US sucks etc but seriously 85 percent of them would love to live in the USA and they know it deep in their hearts. I mean why wouldnt you The US basically has the same culture with better weather, less expensive, less taxes, cheaper schools, better entertainment etc.

Canada is a cool country with lots of great things going for it but it just irriates me when they try to put  down the USA to make themselves feel better. Most Americans dont put down Canada they just really dont think about it. Its irrevalant to them.

Canada just do you
only post in this thread that makes sense

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

We cut off trade; canada sinks. They know this, we know this.
I really dont care about this arugument but some of you need to stop watching so much  TV. You do realize if that was to happen ,Canada could then cut of water supply to the already dry Cali/West Coast, and see how long they last, there's a reason the USA wants to take control of the Great Lakes and is steady trying to invade on Canada's norther territories. Also they they generate a huge amount of hydro supply for the Midwest/East Coast (ie Blackout 2005?). Water/Hydro>>>Trade

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by kYOUrt

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

[table][tr][td]Top 10 cities[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]Rank [/td][td]Country[/td][td]City[/td][td]Rating[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]
CA.gif
Canada[/td][td]Vancouver[/td][td]98.0[/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td][td]
AT.gif
Austria[/td][td]Vienna[/td][td]97.9[/td][/tr][tr][td]3[/td][td]
AU.gif
Australia[/td][td]Melbourne[/td][td]97.5[/td][/tr][tr][td]4[/td][td]
CA.gif
Canada[/td][td]Toronto[/td][td]97.2[/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td][td]
CA.gif
Canada[/td][td]Calgary[/td][td]96.6[/td][/tr][tr][td]6[/td][td]
FI.gif
Finland[/td][td]Helsinki[/td][td]96.2[/td][/tr][tr][td]7[/td][td]
AU.gif
Australia[/td][td]Sydney[/td][td]96.1[/td][/tr][tr][td]8=[/td][td]
AU.gif
Australia[/td][td]Perth[/td][td]95.9[/td][/tr][tr][td]8=[/td][td]
AU.gif
Australia[/td][td]Adelaide[/td][td]95.9[/td][/tr][tr][td]10 [/td][td]
NZ.gif
New Zealand [/td][td]Auckland[/td][td]95.7
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
That list can't be right, no NY or LA? That's all I hear on NT.

And ps. to whoever asked who cares about the winter Olympics, the US cared enough to send the most athletes. 
top 10 suckies cities?

NYC>>> all fam, we made you kids

and as much as I like the cold, winter year round sucks
indifferent.gif

Have you ever been here? In most provinces it gets up in the high thirties (Celsius, b***ches) in the summer. You all need to visit before you speak
laugh.gif
when its cold, its
indifferent.gif
cold and so awesome about celsius? lulz 86 degrees?

dominican chicks in highbridge pool at 90+ degree weather>>>30 celsius

some of the southern cities might be similar to NY, upstate NY aint that great either.

just playing guys chill
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I used to be a sprinter in elementary school.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Who in the world runs track in elementary school
laugh.gif

I'm Canadian btw
pimp.gif
duel citizenship FTW

Originally Posted by the north west

at the end of the day you still listen to our music and watch our movies

So true.
roll.gif

Also, keep in mind... You guys were paying more attention to our election than your own election.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I used to be a sprinter in elementary school.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Who in the world runs track in elementary school
laugh.gif

I'm Canadian btw
pimp.gif
duel citizenship FTW

There were tons of elementary schools competing and still do. From what I remember it was from grade 4 to 6 that competed for track and field for the elementary schools all over the city. I ended up 6th in my heat. Such a disappointment. But. I was the fastest kid in my neighborhood until a couple of years later. Everyone kept growing and their legs got longer and I was not as fast anymore with my short stubby legs.
frown.gif
I seriously probably did not grow in height since grade 5.

The Olympics was a blast. Loved every second of it, especially living in the host city itself, Vancity
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The beer Houses were unbelievable... And honestly words cannot describe how proud I am to be a Canadian right now. That was the greatest hockey game I've ever witnessed in my life.

The leading mineral import right now in Canada is:

[color= rgb(255, 204, 0)]GOLDDD ![/color]

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

So true.
roll.gif

Also, keep in mind... You guys were paying more attention to our election than your own election.
smh.gif

Cause it was a surprise for everyone in the world to see Americans open their mind and elect a black president
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

FAIL

nerd.gif

Look I spend alot time in Canada and know alot Canadians and I think the nation of Canada as a whole has a HUGE little brother complex with the USA. I mean look at the culture pretty much they take everything from the USA. Canada is so protectionist in its policies toward the US its not even funny. I guess all those Canadian content requirements have been good for music coming from there....Tragically Hip,Drake,Feist, Alanis Morrisette etc.

Canada just do you

This

Originally Posted by razzle dazzle

The Olympics was a blast. Loved every second of it, especially living in the host city itself, Vancity
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The beer Houses were unbelievable... And honestly words cannot describe how proud I am to be a Canadian right now. That was the greatest hockey game I've ever witnessed in my life.[color= rgb(255, 204, 0)][/color]
I had SO much fun these two weeks. Heineken House was unreal I had too much fun there haha. The hockey was sick to watch too our whole house was on their feet screaming for pretty much the whole thing. REALLY wish I coulda gone downtown today but I spent my 2 week break drinking almost every day instead of doing my schoolwork
frown.gif

But it's hockey...

Its tied for 4th place with soccer, which the average american has little to no interest in.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

They must feel like when L.A feels after the finals

digg it
roll.gif

Hockey is all they got so it's cool for them to be happy and proud.   They should have blaze those cigars and drank beer like the women team a couple days ago.
laugh.gif

52448716.jpg

article-0-0879A73C000005DC-364_306x687.jpg

I could care less about hockey... I was watching Ron Artest do his thing today so obviously I didn't watch the game.   Plus the US won the overall medals anyways so we still number #1
The hockey team's silver was the 37th medal of the Vancouver Gamesfor the United States[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)],[/color] breaking the record for total medals won by onenation at a Winter Games set by Germany in 2002. This is also the firstWinter Olympics in 78 years in which the United States has hauled inmore medals than any other participant. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ebpo

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

So true.
roll.gif

smh.gif

Cause it was a surprise for everyone in the world to see Americans open their mind and elect a black president
smile.gif

that still doesn't change the fact that you guys were paying more attention to our election than the one for the country you live in

Originally Posted by Th3Jok3r

Originally Posted by sauuceking

As a Canadian I don't know why some of y'all are so cocky about a sport we were supposed to dominate in 
ohwell.gif
 That's like a senior varsity squad playing against a bunch of primary school kids, they're just expected to win. It's also funny how some of you guys are trying to prove a point using Amercian pop culture references....face it 
frown.gif
you are a &^%^ing imbecile senior varsity playing primary school?
alien.gif
there are great players all over the world and the states had arguably the best goalie on their team. Obviously we were expected to win but its not like we were distroying teams. It's funny how you commenting when you seem to know jack^%&* about hockey...and what exactly are we suppose to face???

roll.gif
 I really don't know much about hockey...
embarassed.gif
 cause honestly, it's more entertaining to watch a high school football or basketball game than professional hockey. /discussion 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

They must feel like when L.A feels after the finals

digg it
roll.gif

Hockey is all they got so it's cool for them to be happy and proud. They should have blaze those cigars and drank beer like the women team a couple days ago.
laugh.gif

52448716.jpg

article-0-0879A73C000005DC-364_306x687.jpg

I could care less about hockey... I was watching Ron Artest do his thing today so obviously I didn't watch the game. Plus the US won the overall medals anyways so we still number #1
The hockey team's silver was the 37th medal of the Vancouver Gamesfor the United States[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)],[/color] breaking the record for total medals won by onenation at a Winter Games set by Germany in 2002. This is also the firstWinter Olympics in 78 years in which the United States has hauled inmore medals than any other participant.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Americans think that their silvers and bronzes count for something.These medals only count when a tie exists between nations with equalnumbers of gold medals. Canada has won more gold medals than any othernation on planet earth in the history of the Winter Olympic Games!! Weare truly the champions and for the next 4 years we have NO TIME FORLOSERS!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom