I'm from Canada! Oh! Oh! Oh! CANADA

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]The streets in Toronto are nuts right now...too bad I have to work in the AM....[/color]

PROUD TO BE A CANUCK

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at canada being souped because yall barely won the sport yall supposded to be great at....

canada is cheeks, will always be
laugh.gif

Basketball > hockey
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

you barely won in a sport your SUPPOSED to win by MILES

fail

actually.  that'd be a fat NO.  the tournament was actually very competitive.  compared to Basketball, and football where USA is suppose to win by miles, wheres there little competition

but this is what Canadians get for showing some national pride 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

fail

actually.  that'd be a fat NO.  the tournament was actually very competitive.  compared to Basketball, and football where USA is suppose to win by miles, wheres there little competition

tired.gif

It's one thing to be proud and another to be an ungracious scumbag on a back up screen name about it. Congrats to your squad, but be serious.

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

fail

tired.gif

It's one thing to be proud and another to be an ungracious scumbag on a back up screen name about it. Congrats to your squad, but be serious.
i agree.  this person took it a bit further than they should've

fail

tired.gif

Please, Enlighten me on this International American Football tournament or competition, because, frankly, I have never heard of such.

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

fail

tired.gif

Whats a back up screen name?? I'm new to NT...I didn't realize you guys were so emotional...I thought I was talking to grown ups...my bad
tired.gif

congrats to you Canadians.  Im american and I couldn't name 2 players on the US team.  Not into hockey.  But im happy for you. 

Originally Posted by flight23air

congrats to you Canadians.  Im american and I couldn't name 2 players on the US team.  Not into hockey.  But im happy for you. 
Thanks buddy....Canada loves you...come smoke and fornicate our women

Let him have his moment with his countries win in hockey....do we really care about it that much...

Congrats.

Thing is......

If the U.S would have won..... there will be no cheering in the streets.... no significant celebrations.....

congrats

laugh.gif
You know you were sweating bullets as soon as they tied the game at 2-2, like "Oh $$@% we choked it away!"

Back
Top Bottom