Im goin to atl and i need help?

Im goin to atl from sat till sunday i know all the spots like standard and walters but idk how to get to any of them can some one help me out and i know prestigious isnt in ATL exactly but exactly how far is it from atlanta any help is appreciated thnx!

Prestigious about half an hour from ATL....just take 85N to exit 109 Old Peachtree....its right off exit to your right as you get off exit....

Looking for Dunks/Air Maxes size 10.5
Need AM1 Pink Kid Robot, Nike SB J-Rod, Hunter SB
Refs...NYCretroHQ,DarkChld20, gotforces, DonJuan23, Mistaredd4,Screech5511+more
Email me at: bmair@paceacademy.org AIM: ATLcrunk781ebay: ex*clu*sives

sole munki

check my footwork

Sizes 10.5-11Nike Air Force 1 Low Vibe
Nike Air Force 1 Low Linen
Nike Air Force 1 High Head Automatica

the footwork project

definetly pretigious, you might want to go Sat for the Sneaker summit, which is also the release for the shop tees
Team Weezy F.
"I been ready since 81 and I was born in 82"

Buy My JL AMP

Quote:
^^^yep... i cant wait...

yo but the standard, wish, and sole munki sneaker summits are all the same day and at the same time..... How are you gonna be at all four at the same time???? Make sure your at Prestigious for the tees cause they might sell your size....

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Team Weezy F.
"I been ready since 81 and I was born in 82"

Buy My JL AMP

yea i wnt and ended up going to walters and getting easter 180's for $70 didnt cop nttn else cuz i thought i would fnd somtin at prestigious but had nottin in my size. Went to Sole Munki only to find out they are only open for appoitment on monday's wat eva that means i was highly upset
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom