Im going to see George W Bush talk tomorrow...

And even in a small town of 200,000 people in Canada, there are going to be thousands of protest groups that are going to be out there...

Thought id share with the NT population. Anybody else see him speak following or during his presidency at private events?

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Throw your least favorite pair of sneakers at him.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I would not mind seeing him speak and he would be the first president I would choose to meet of any in my life time. Regardless of any ones current views ofhim, his legacy will not be able to truly be judged for years. He faced more adversity than any other president in the last 50 years. No matter how hehandled any of the situations he was dealt he would face backlash, as would any president in the position he was in. America and instant gratification at itsfinest!

i saw him speak last time during my first tour in Iraq, since he's not the president anymore i can say this, F*** him!!!!

i couldn't bare to watch this fool speak five minutes during any of his state of union addresses, i doubt like hell i could stomach hearing him now that heisn't CiC anymore. you are a strong man op.

Why would you go see this guy talk?
Every time I hear him speak it reminds me of
porky3.gif

He has got to be one of the worst public speakers ever.

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

And even in a small town of 200,000 people in Canada, there are going to be thousands of protest groups that are going to be out there...

Thought id share with the NT population. Anybody else see him speak following or during his presidency at private events?

Regina?

ask him how does sleep at night.

I am sure he will say something like 'I gots one of them fancy memory foam Select Comfort beds'

Ask him what's better, cocaine or killing a bunch of people he's never personally met?

And how did a pretzel give him a black eye?

Back
Top Bottom