I'm in need of a job...

try and use your connections man...i've been at my job for 3 years but just got a second one by using the connections my dad made...making at least $100 anight barbacking now as my night job...

Tomorrow is my 5th day of work at my new job after searching for 5 months. Just be patient.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

What pisses me off is people that get a job in these times, and then quit.
cuz they pay 10 dollars an hour to people who have college degree. A slap in the face

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

UPS

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

cuz they pay 10 dollars an hour to people who have college degree. A slap in the face
money is money if you don't got any other options.

Originally Posted by Matt53

money is money if you don't got any other options.
Nah

If the job is bull %%#% then i wouldnt work there. I wouldnt wanna work in a place that I hate. Affecting my well being and %%#%

Yo those Census jobs pay pretty decent. i got a couple friends who make somewhere around 20 bucks an hour doing that. I guess its somewhat hard to get hired ontho, as in background checks etc...

posts like this make realize what i have...

i'm still in college and have one job that pays $16+ and another that is minimum wage ($8 or something) + >$100 in tips per night...

Back
Top Bottom