Im in the war of my life vol John Mayer = legend

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

fight on everyone

Originally Posted by daproblem53

only if we had a music forum
off yourself kiddo.

But concerning the topic, I went with my girl to see Mayer on tuesday and the man puts on a killer show
I hadn't ever given him a real listen before then, but dude is a boss

I saw the thread title on the main page before entering and it said "I'm in the war...", I knew it was about this song.

Mayer is just so
pimp.gif

Album was entertaining, but short-lived in terms of personal replay. I may revisit it in the future.

Originally Posted by toast1985

Album was entertaining, but short-lived in terms of personal replay. I may revisit it in the future.

you serious fam? only song i skip is crossroads...i cant stop replaying this album

I feel the same way.

Room For Squares still gets play to this day.

Crossroads is funky and a decent cover. I can understand if you prefer the original much more, though.

Who Says is a great tune... just beautiful chords and very smooth.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

you serious fam? only song i skip is crossroads...i cant stop replaying this album
Dont get me wrong, this was the only album I played when it dropped. But in comparison to Continuum & Room For Squares, I only played this album for like a month, tops.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

I feel the same way.

Room For Squares still gets play to this day.

I agree. Room For Squares still gets play for me as well. This album isn't as good as his previous work.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Ditto, I skip Do You Know Me? too.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Edge of Desire is probably the best song he's made yet.
Everyone's got their own opinions but... no.

Off the top of my head I can name five songs that are much better.

Covered In Rain (so far, his magnum opus... honestly nothing is close)
Comfortable
Neon
St. Patrick's Day
Slow Dancing In A Burning Room

and that's omitting Gravity, Great Indoors, City Love...

Back
Top Bottom