im kinda short on cash.. so what can i make with these?

i have:

flour
butter
salt and pepper
water
canned corn

can i make some kind of bread with these ingredients? i dont have eggs or milk btw if that matters. starving like a mutha.
tired.gif

cook the canned corn and butter it? EDIT: you ain't got like 3 bucks laying around to cop a McGangBang w/ a Sprite?
smh.gif

just spend a few bucks on some vegetables...

water, salt, vegetables, simmer good to go

you dont have enough ingredients for bread

Make some corn fritters, try doing it w/o the eggs see if they work
laugh.gif
. Its bascially everything your listed + eggs

Here's a recipe. try using the butter to fry, and just see if it works minus the oil/eggs
laugh.gif

[h3]Ingredients:[/h3]
  • vegetable oil for deep frying
  • 1 cup unbleached flour
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 cup whole kernel corn
[h3]Preparation:[/h3]Heat the oil in a deep fryer or Dutch oven (about 1 inch deep) to 370°. Beat the remaining ingredients, except corn, togetheruntil smooth then add the corn. Drop by level Tablespoonfuls into the hot oil. Fry until golden and completely cooked through, about 5 minutes. Drain on papertowels.
Makes about 8 servings.

you can make ghetto biscuits if you have some baking powder..
mix with canned corn and then use the melted butter to coat them as they cook and after.

^ i dont have baking powder, any other alternatives dirty?

can i make some kind of bread without eggs or yeast?

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

As I sit here in front of 2 Large Pizzas and 12 wings, my friend, I'll pray for you.

its just till tomorrow, i lost my wallet and i carry no cash whatsoever.. and i keep the fridge empty.
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

you can make ghetto biscuits if you have some baking powder..
mix with canned corn and then use the melted butter to coat them as they cook and after.

Dirty with the hood recipes
pimp.gif

jk

You can make creamed corn w/ those ingredients.

Put the corn in a skillet with a spoonful of flour and a tablespoon of butter, let it cook out a bit then add liquid (water, milk, cream or stock/broth) toloosen up the mixture. Season w/ the S & P.

Or you can make corn soup/chowder same way pretty much but it will be looser of course.

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

As I sit here in front of 2 Large Pizzas and 12 wings, my friend, I'll pray for you.

its just till tomorrow, i lost my wallet and i carry no cash whatsoever.. and i keep the fridge empty.
tired.gif
tired.gif

Thats tough homie. Spoonfuls of canned corn will get you by tonight, though.

Seein the name Dirtylicious and ghetto strikes me as funny
laugh.gif
There's hope for u yet Dirty

You good for da night man wit corn ; juss make da best outta it mah dude

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Make some corn fritters, try doing it w/o the eggs see if they work
laugh.gif
. Its bascially everything your listed + eggs

Here's a recipe. try using the butter to fry, and just see if it works minus the oil/eggs
laugh.gif

[h3]Ingredients:[/h3]
  • vegetable oil for deep frying
  • 1 cup unbleached flour
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 cup whole kernel corn
[h3]Preparation:[/h3]Heat the oil in a deep fryer or Dutch oven (about 1 inch deep) to 370°. Beat the remaining ingredients, except corn, together until smooth then add the corn. Drop by level Tablespoonfuls into the hot oil. Fry until golden and completely cooked through, about 5 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
Makes about 8 servings.
saw that and lol'd
roll.gif

im bored, leave me alone

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

You can make creamed corn w/ those ingredients.

Put the corn in a skillet with a spoonful of flour and a tablespoon of butter, let it cook out a bit then add liquid (water, milk, cream or stock/broth) to loosen up the mixture. Season w/ the S & P.

Or you can make corn soup/chowder same way pretty much but it will be looser of course.
hmm not bad.. i actually tried this..

i didnt have milk so i used alittle bit of slim fast. but its still not bad. ( but im still hungry as hell)

^^
i dont htink ive ever borrowed money from anyone my dude, so its kinda hard to ask my sister for a few bucks, let alone she would have to drop it off to mesince i have no cash for gas at the moment.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom