I'm late to The Game

Late Pass requested

...but I love this show. I never thought anything of it after seeing commercials and stopping on the channel every now and then.

Malik is that @%@#*. Anyone see episode where Melanie stripped and he came in with Derwin and Jason and saw her? Dude's reaction is GIF worthy (someonetell me how to make them please, I got it on my DVR)

Dude is straight comedy. And the scene where he gave Derwin the t shirt with Melanie and Tre Wiggs was hilarious
roll.gif

Anyone else like the show?

Yea it was cancelled on the CW... but i watch it all the time on BET... the whole relationship thing that goes on over the seasons is a mirror of my life
laugh.gif

Usually don't watch BET but this is hands down one of there best shows.

Wouldn't even watch it at first but my man put me on to it and its definitely not bad.

WOW! I was afraid to say I like this Ebony Soap Opera. But THE GAME it is. I will be disappointed if this show is canceled.

This one girl tried to put me on to it, I wasn't really trying to *!!# with it.

its crazy how they got the website set up, someone would damn near think they were real with Malik's blog and all.

I see I have a long way to catch up. I might just look at the episodes online. BET got like a 3 hour marathon on Saturday.

This will be great to hold me over til Entourage

Back
Top Bottom