I'm literally +*#$@$ Vol. Car insurance.

ins

So i come home from work to a letter from my moms insurance company. I'm home from school and i will be leaving in a couple of weeks to go back to school. I open up the letter and its talking about my policy is being cancelled unless i pay about two grand by August 1st. I am 21 and when i was younger i got into two accidents with a total of 7 points on my license. Now my mom pays the car insurance and she just paid the mortgage and now we have to pay this insurance premium. 
Lol this totally beats the time i went home grabbed my car, blew the engine, had my mom pay for the towing, then left and went back to school. 

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by INS

So i come home from work to a letter from my moms insurance company. I'm home from school and i will be leaving in a couple of weeks to go back to school. I open up the letter and its talking about my policy is being cancelled unless i pay about two grand by August 1st. I am 21 and when i was younger i got into two accidents with a total of 7 points on my license. Now my mom pays the car insurance and she just paid the mortgage and now we have to pay this insurance premium. 
Lol this totally beats the time i went home grabbed my car, blew the engine, had my mom pay for the towing, then left and went back to school. 

30t6p3b.gif

your definetly not going to smash now

strong screen name/thread content ratio.

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

Originally Posted by INS

30t6p3b.gif

your definetly not going to smash now

strong screen name/thread content ratio.

Thanks i guess.
eyes.gif

But i should just join Ninja and get a bmx. Ride around shining. 

^
laugh.gif

we need more info OP, are you added as a driver? if not what are the $2k for? to renew?? how did they not know about your accident when you first got the quote???

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

^
laugh.gif

we need more info OP, are you added as a driver? if not what are the $2k for? to renew?? how did they not know about your accident when you first got the quote???

Moms gets a quote from her insurance company and they tell her that it would run her 4,000 a year for car insurance. She says #+*$ that and goes to the same insurance company that handles her mortgage and they said yeah 2,500 a year. Okay that sounds way better. So a month goes by and we get this %@%+%%* letter. I'm literally *%#@$@ because i have about a grand now and was trying to go back to school with at least two, because i wouldn't be working. I'm an RA. 

i didnt read what you wrote.

what ever bad thing happened to you, you deserve it.

all based on the fact that you dont know how to use 'literally' properly.

If you had more time Id say scrap and hustle up some bucks but it looks cloudy for you my dude.

Back
Top Bottom