I'm losing the battle with junk food.

6 months ago I was 165, working out every day, health nut.....depression hit, Now I am 195.... Im out of depression now, but still have that sweet tooth and cant get out of ssytem....what do you guys recommend?

I'm in the same boat, I think I've eating so much that I passed my eating limit and I'm used to it

That sweet tooth could be hurting your pockets. See how much money you spend, and then it might make you think twice about buying junk food.

Its going to be real tough for the first 30 days after that it will get a lot easier. For the mean time to help your sweet tooth try low fat fig newtons or a 100 calorie snack bar to calm you down. The real solution though is force, you have to force yourself to eat healthier in the end it will result in no more depression.

don't carry the mentality that you have to GIVE UP junk food. just eat less of it... get on a healthier diet (substitute goods) with cheat days as an exception.

real talk, force urself to eat a big %%+ green salad wit oil dressing, it resets ur system and cravings. and drink water

eek.gif

Daaaang, 30 pounds in 6 months!

Visit the Get in shape thread homie, maybe you just need some motivation.

try stevia its a natural sweetener. If you end up eating sweets eat them slow and enjoy them. most people eat junk food in front of the tv and by the time they know it they eating way more then they should.
Have a cheat meal or cheat day eat healthy all threw the week then on a day you choose eat junk or have a cheat meal pizza etc...
Get good protein in too

Craving sweets is perfectly normal. Eat fruit.

BTW, he was a gymnast and his finger is jacked up because of it. They could either amputate it or leave it as is, he opted for the latter.

Back
Top Bottom