I'm now 99% sure that Chris Bosh is leaving in July...

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Subjective though. Objectively it's far as $$!! from where he's from, has much worse weather, and obviously the team sucks.
So Chicago isn't far from where he is from, has much worse weather and the team sucks.
Don't be stupid, his will be based off the teams performance.

A sign and trade with David Lee would make that the worst defensive front court in the history of the NBA 0% chance of that happening. 

Plus all the females there are burning.

laugh.gif
 I'm not quite understanding you.....Are you saying girls in Chicago are hot? or girls in Toronto all have STDs?

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Plus all the females there are burning.

laugh.gif
 I'm not quite understanding you.....Are you saying girls in Chicago are hot? or girls in Toronto all have STDs?

Females in Chicago got that firecrotch. I mean, that's assuming he wants to try something other than his 6head having %#%, need 2 headbands, trash talking to LeBron made them lose the game %#% broad he famously is/was messing with earlier in the season. Btt yea

www.aidschicago.org/pdf/2009/media_3_26_09.pdf

www.lubbockonline.com/stories/.../loc_256075471.shtml

www.avert.org/usa-states-cities.htm

www.hivplusmag.com/NewsStory.asp?id=21005&sd=07/28/2009

www.idph.state.il.us/health/statshome.htm

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

A sign and trade with David Lee would make that the worst defensive front court in the history of the NBA 0% chance of that happening. 
It's Colangelo...dude doesnt care about defense.

DatzNasty, to answer your question, it's a culmination of this franchise being crap since Bosh arrived and not improving despite Colangelo making so many changes. Think about it...the Craptors have had 3 different GMs and 3 different coaches since Bosh came into the league and they've never really been that good of a team.

Right now I'd say the front runners are the Heat for several reasons:
1. They have D-Wade
2. Pat Riley is one of the smartest men in the business and Bosh will have faith in him
3. The Heat have some assets to trade such as Beasley, Chalmers and two 1st round picks (one of them is the Craptors' picks)

I dont see him joining a team like the Bulls or Knicks where there's so much uncertainty and you dont know where those franchises are heading. At least with a guy like Wade, Bosh knows they'll make the playoffs every year.

I'm not sure what the Cavs cap situation is but assuming LeBron resigns, I dont think they'll have what it takes to pull off a sign-and-trade for Bosh. Unless Colangelo is dumb enough to trade Bosh for Jamison (which he is).

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

It's Colangelo...dude doesnt care about defense.

DatzNasty, to answer your question, it's a culmination of this franchise being crap since Bosh arrived and not improving despite Colangelo making so many changes. Think about it...the Craptors have had 3 different GMs and 3 different coaches since Bosh came into the league and they've never really been that good of a team.

Right now I'd say the front runners are the Heat for several reasons:
1. They have D-Wade
2. Pat Riley is one of the smartest men in the business and Bosh will have faith in him
3. The Heat have some assets to trade such as Beasley, Chalmers and two 1st round picks (one of them is the Craptors' picks)
4. gets to save a lot of money because of the non tax

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

At the start of the season, I thought that Bosh's decision would be based on how the Raptors do in the playoffs. I think that it was realistic to think that Bosh would resign with the team if they made the playoffs and won a series.
Bosh basically said that himself, before the Season started and that was the general perception.

It's either Miami or Phoenix.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

^^

If CB didnt leave that girl for these Dallas white girls, then I dont know if he will ever leave her.

around Harry Hines? I'm in town tomorrow, where I need to be at?
laugh.gif
I'm staying at that Holiday Inn right there on Harry Hines with the big *%+ fence around the parking lot. I remember the old Mavs board they used to say that was the ghetto and there was lots of prostitutes on that strip.

It's probably Miami, maybe New York or Chicago...

I've not heard from anybody that he intends on staying in Toronto, though.

Come home, Chris.

Probably doesn't wanna come here... And doesn't really fit unless they get rid of Dirk anyways.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

It's probably Miami, maybe New York or Chicago...

I've not heard from anybody that he intends on staying in Toronto, though.

Come home, Chris.
Probably doesn't wanna come here... And doesn't really fit unless they get rid of Dirk anyways.

I was being sarcastic,
laugh.gif

I don't really want to see him here either.

Back
Top Bottom