I'm Overweight and My Boyfriend Is Not. NO BIGGIE. (article)

my and girl was watching some wedding show and it was this BLATANTLY gay dude with this huge house chick, and he even picked out her wedding dress. And there are big chicks with cute faces, dont get me wrong, but right now that chick is wack lol

LOL i remember that episode.
They were black right?

say yes to the dress atlanta version.

Just came in the thread to say this :lol:

he met her online probably a social outcast weirdo.

chick knows she's fat, and didn't even hide it said she likes to eat.

I respect the truth.

now she gotta respect her body and hit the treadmill.

This.

idc if you're feeling comfortable with your fatness or not, it's not healthy, you should at least try to do something about it.

Heatlh >>>>>

Head game must be >>>>>>>>>>>>

But on the real... Before I stopped going to church, I'd seen the gay guy with a fat girl on numerous occasions.

Happens in churches EVERYWHERE

Seems like a pull for attention and a cause to make being large and unhealthy okay.

Shell be desperately fighting to loss weight once she has heart problems

You can't tell me if Miss USA strips down next to this girl, dude would turn her down. I just don't believe we are that far from animals.

Cmon guys seriously...especially you John the Jet aka Club :smh:

But good for them...and I do agree she needs to think about her health and continue to get healthier

frown.gif

Kind of upset at people bashing the BF.

I've met many dudes who couldn't give a f_ about looks and go exclusively for personality.  He could also be a chubby chaser.  Jeez, let people live.

As for her, not my steelo but she does seem pretty cool.  It would be nice to see girls across the spectrum have personality but thanks to the (ahem, i hate this term) thirsty men out there it's not to be.

watch him break up with her after she loses all that weight. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom