I'm ready to admit it vol Girls are stupid.

For a while, I've read how girls tend to do irrational things and what no. I usually didn't think much of it and thought it was just a few of girls andguys were just overreacting. Anyways, one of my best friends just got kicked to the curb. She is still upset over him, and thats understandable. I found outthat she still wants him and still wants that D. She thinks the dude is still hung up on her, even though he broke up with her by going on facebook andremoving her as his girl. I was talking to this other girl about it found out hat she got Herpes from this dude
sick.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
. Chick just messed upher life and she wants to go back to him...
smh.gif
. NT, why are girls so naive?

Edit: I forgot to add, she lost her V-card to this dude also.

to answer your question idk i dont think men will ever understand women! but PICS???????????????

EDIT: nevermind the pics. i dont want pics of a herpes infested broad
smh.gif

I had trouble understating what you are saying, but you have to be an idiot if you think Herpes messes up someones life.

When i wanna %$#@! dey wanna talk...
8083f5f1d0977093764eaacef4cc6237.gif
....All dey wanna do is talk, talk, talk...
177.gif
Datts y keeps a couple of'em ondeck....
smokin.gif

Well they might as well stay together, they both got the gift that keeps giving

If you give a girl GOOD "D" she will do just about anything you want and will put up with anything just to keep getting the D

You always hear chicks " he treats me like crap and doesn't love me I really wanna leave him, but the D is too good"

Good D rules the world
pimp.gif

So as I think I am reading between the lines here... Basically you are hung up on your "best friend" and are salty that this other dude cuffed herand she isn't feeling you?

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

So as I think I am reading between the lines here... Basically you are hung up on your "best friend" and are salty that this other dude cuffed her and she isn't feeling you?

Maybe he's mad he gave her the Herps and now he can't take a crack at it without a MOPP suit.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by Knivesdesu

So as I think I am reading between the lines here... Basically you are hung up on your "best friend" and are salty that this other dude cuffed her and she isn't feeling you?

Maybe he's mad he gave her the Herps and now he can't take a crack at it without a MOPP suit.
roll.gif
Yeah, you got it. Even though I had NO chance at all, thisdefinitely does it for me.

Don't save her

she don't wanna be saved

But on the real. Women rely way too much on their emotions and desires. Sometimes they don't see clearly through the love fog like men can. A women will gothrough great stupid lengths to obtain what she selfishlu wants. Dude could have given her AIDS and she would still not realize the effect of it..... she justwants him and nothing more, her health and well being is not important right now cause shes busy thinking about what satisfies her. This is the case with mostnot all women but it happens way too often.

Sometimes the bad treatment and the negatives aspects keep her interested making her feel alive etc.

If you give her the penis right she will stay no matter what. Sex is more personal and intense for women, even the easy ones.... endless search forsatisfaction, once a chick finds what pleases her she in love

Girls will never be understood...but this girl is probably just attached and feels like she needs this guy bc it was her first. Not to mention she feels likeshe needs someone to talk to about her new friend downstairs.

She lost her V-card to him might have something to do with it. When she does get over him and realize alot of dudes have the D, it's a wrap.

Originally Posted by ST0NEFAYCE

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

I had trouble understating what you are saying, but you have to be an idiot if you think Herpes messes up someones life.

LMFAO true. they have cream's n stuff
nerd.gif

it comes down to girls thinking with their hearts and guys thinking with their heads (each used in different circumstances, lol)

Originally Posted by dopestop

Originally Posted by ST0NEFAYCE

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

LMFAO true. they have cream's n stuff
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Dude, you can still get it when the girl isn't showing signs of it. She has to come with a warning sign now when any guy is about to lay the pipe. How manypeople can you say would respond "it don't matter, we'll still do it" Not many. At least I wouldn't.

I was gonna post the Chappelle's Show STD music video (the sesame street parody) but I don't feel like getting banned just yet

Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

For a while, I've read how girls tend to do irrational things and what no. I usually didn't think much of it and thought it was just a few of girls and guys were just overreacting. Anyways, one of my best friends just got kicked to the curb. She is still upset over him, and thats understandable. I found out that she still wants him and still wants that D. She thinks the dude is still hung up on her, even though he broke up with her by going on facebook and removing her as his girl. I was talking to this other girl about it found out hat she got Herpes from this dude
sick.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
. Chick just messed up her life and she wants to go back to him...
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

For a while, I've read how girls tend to do irrational things and what no. I usually didn't think much of it and thought it was just a few of girls and guys were just overreacting. Anyways, one of my best friends just got kicked to the curb. She is still upset over him, and thats understandable. I found out that she still wants him and still wants that D. She thinks the dude is still hung up on her, even though he broke up with her by going on facebook and removing her as his girl. I was talking to this other girl about it found out hat she got Herpes from this dude
sick.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
. Chick just messed up her life and she wants to go back to him...
smh.gif

nothing else need be said ,explains itself
laugh.gif
grin.gif

She lost her v-card to dude, that's why she all sprung on him word to Teddy Pain. Well......nvm, I retract that statement in this particular case cause nomatter what, lovin somebody that gave u an incurable disease is not what's poppin in the streets.

Back
Top Bottom