Im seeing these planes in the sky leaving these long trails of clouds.

yes im hearing they are called chemtrails.
1. im reading this is a way for manipulating weather.
2. im reading there are toxic chemicals in the trails that can cause skin diseases and enhance other sicknesses.

this is exactly what im seeing.

Seriously? Did you just crawl out from under a rock? They're condensation trails. Like when you see car exhaust in the cold weather.

You guys think there is a conspiracy for everything
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Seriously? Did you just crawl out from under a rock? They're condensation trails. Like when you see car exhaust in the cold weather.
No, no, no it can't be something that simple. It has to be some malicious government plot because I read it on the internet.

Honestly though, you can see the same jet going back and forth across the sky multiple times. Unless its for training to show what theyve done, there couldntbe that much condensation.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

No, no, no it can't be something that simple. It has to be some malicious government plot because I read it on the internet.

I guess I should realize not everyone comes from a cold weather climate but I see trails even in the summer if the upper atmosphere is cold enough so cotdamn
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Honestly though, you can see the same jet going back and forth across the sky multiple times. Unless its for training to show what theyve done, there couldnt be that much condensation.
How do you know it's the same jet?

Honestly though, you can see the same jet going back and forth across the sky multiple times. Unless its for training to show what theyve done, there couldnt be that much condensation.

The trails can stay for an hour if not more, I see criss crossing lines all the time nearer the MSP air port. Theyre not all from the same jet
laugh.gif
it'swhatever flight track they're on. But I'm talking passenger jets, not real familiar with personal or military air craft. On the freeway, black ice iscaused by car exhaust freezing on the pavement and that's just from vehicles so I'm sure a jetliner puts out a ton of condensation plus other vapors.

so ither your saying that what im seeing(looking in the sky right now
nerd.gif
) was just condensation trails or that all those trails left by planes are condensation trails.
which is it?

CHEMTRAILS

lol @ chemtrails being like car exhaust in cold weather

yes, nawth, they're exactly like that...

see, chemicals and harmful pollutants are introduced into our water system via planes and cars

do you see?

man, the regular ole condensation plane trails dissapate very rapidly

chemtrails be there all day.

ive looked in the sky and saw a clear sky with NOTHING BUT CHEMTRAILS...like 14 of them %!*%@...

not a plane in view.

explain.

Nawth21 wrote:

Honestly though, you can see the same jet going back and forth across the sky multiple times. Unless its for training to show what theyve done, there couldnt
be that much condensation.

The trails can stay for an hour if not more, I see criss crossing lines all the time nearer the MSP air port. Theyre not all from the same jet
laugh.gif
it's whatever flight track they're on. But I'm talking passenger jets, not real familiar with personal or military air craft. On the freeway, black ice is caused by car exhaust freezing on the pavement and that's just from vehicles so I'm sure a jetliner puts out a ton of condensation plus other vapors.

It is the same jet, its a lot of military planes from Edward's airforce base flying in the sky out here. I watch the same jet fly back and forth. Im not amoron, my eyes work. I can be on the freeway and watch the jet turn around and start again.

Originally Posted by ps2child

so ither your saying that what im seeing(looking in the sky right now
nerd.gif
) was just condensation trails or that all those trails left by planes are condensation trails.
which is it?

2vwcyv9.jpg

@ enphan

i saw the same trails in the morning yesturday. i went to church @ 10am and got out @ 130pm with the same planes still up there.
it was 3 of them total.

got up this morning for work @ 10am and i see 2 planes doing it again. im sure that when i leave for lunch at 145pm theyll still be up there.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

CHEMTRAILS

lol @ chemtrails being like car exhaust in cold weather

yes, nawth, they're exactly like that...

see, chemicals and harmful pollutants are introduced into our water system via planes and cars

do you see?

man, the regular ole condensation plane trails dissapate very rapidly

chemtrails be there all day.

ive looked in the sky and saw a clear sky with NOTHING BUT CHEMTRAILS...like 14 of them %!*%@...

not a plane in view.

explain.

I realize that they're more than just water condensation but it's a part of plane mechanics, just like you see car exhaust coming from cars in thewinter.

Ok fine, they're put there on purpose. You are going to die from chemtrails from planes. %!@ are you going to do about it? Not a damn thing. So go puton a tinfoil hat and worry about it.

Back
Top Bottom