i'm selling my air jordan's

pssstt..you cant make a buy/sell forum in regional forum..you can get banned for that FYI
--------------------------------
WANTED:
SBs - Send Helps & Tiffs (sz 10.5 - 11)
Air max 1 - Amsterdams & Atmos (sz 11)
Other - Vans hosoi (10.5 - 11) & Adidas Ectasy Hi
G'ed up from the feet up. A-Town Stand up! (Ajax, Ontario that is...)

i'll take the 20s,7s and 6s off you.. local meet up?
"Some shoes are instant classics, some shoes become classic, and then there are shoes with potential of being classics til' they force feed us with the shoe to the point where when we see it, the sneakerhead inside all of us wants to vomit" - ShortyC94

lol it's right at the top of the forum in big capital letters too
by the way you're dripping

Quote:
whats "offer" and "best offer" in canadian?

Your HIlarious! Milhouse....with hulk in front of the american flag? Too easy...
Latest Pickups: Nike Dunk Low CL (white/white-black: Jordan II inspired), Adidas Chile 62 (black/sunshn/dkgrn)

Quote:
our mod been ghost for a minute
:evil:
devil.gif

God created turbo lag to give V8's a chance.

he used to be all over the Adidas products, now nothing....
That's my word

-=Team RealTalk=-

This Pisses me off. We cant have a canadian buy/sell thread becasue, according to our mods, it would take up too much space.

but , our slack mod, yea i said it, dosnt lock up any of the double posts , or selling threads, which, like this one are agaisnt the rules.

Lets get 3ghost, i mean 3canada to step down and get someone who can take care of the responsbilty he cant.

there is no difference to a canada buy/sell thread then there is selling posts, double posts, etc. takes up the same amount of space.

The beauty is, 3ghost isnt even here to read this, lets see how long before it takes to get this thread closed. and if this is my last time here. Peace NT. its been a blast.

Now thats realtalk

i still want those kicks and a nintendo wii and the rest of my rent money.. and a fat sac of cali
"Some shoes are instant classics, some shoes become classic, and then there are shoes with potential of being classics til' they force feed us with the shoe to the point where when we see it, the sneakerhead inside all of us wants to vomit" - ShortyC94

Nice try.

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

Back
Top Bottom