i'm sick and tired of mcdonalds marketing so hard to minorities.

we listen to the mexican radio station at work and every other commercial is mcdonalds..

the radio station even helps them by having live feeds at mcdonalds locations, giving away prizes and ****.

and not to mention the countless commercials on TV that target african americans.

why they trynna kill us?
mean.gif

no one is forcing you to eat there, so if you die from their food, that's on you. And McDonald's is marketed to everyone worldwide, so don't feel special

Last edited:
Call me a ****. But I would lean wit it, rock wit it while holding 2 mcnuggets for a mil.

Last edited:
You're right. McDonald's should just stop working some of their biggest target markets. :rolleyes I swear some of you guys will find racism in ANYTHING.

I remember last year there were these terrible commercials where

It's a commercial about a dude sitting on a couch and a commercial about McChicken or some **** comes on
roll.gif

It's a ******g commercial about a commercial lmao . . . These marketing dudes getting lazy

20 piece nuggets for $4.99 is good when I'm starving. McDonald's isn't forcing you to eat there with their advertisements. If you're stupid enough to fall for it then too bad.

20 piece nuggets for $4.99 is good when I'm starving. McDonald's isn't forcing you to eat there with their advertisements. If you're stupid enough to fall for it then too bad.

20 nuggets for $5 is always a must when im in the states

Im saying. :lol: its called Marketing. It's everywhere and every company does it. Get the **** over it.

i see where the op is coming from

it's not the targeting of certain populations, it's the way certain populations are targeted

it does come off as disingenuous at the very least to have black dudes dropping bars just as they're about to eat their burgers or showing a hispanic family dancing salsa because they're so ecstatic about their happy meals

a lot of you dudes are real quick to cast it off as ok, but it's actually kind of insulting to be catered to in that manner

Last edited:
This actually doesn't bother me. Everyone eats McDonalds. I wish more businesses that we support with our dollars did the same. Plus they're one of the best places to work as far as diversity is concerned. The food is trash but >D can't win em all

Back
Top Bottom