I'm Slackin Bad NT

iight so hears what went down.... i went to this multicultural dance? fashion show. so because of some crap that went on i was an HOUR AND A HALF LATE to thefashion show... alright not sooo bad.... the dance comes.... me n my boys walkin through scopin out the honeys.... buit here is the real %*+..... NEVA LIKEDDANIN SO i only grinded w/ a chick ?TWICE in my whole life SMH..... out of the whole dancei was walin through bobin and what not... but i only grinded with onechick...... i need some help.....

there aint nothin wrong w/ me i jus dont feel like i can go up to a chick. a hick would easily come up to me but this is in the dark so you know know how thatgoes....

cliffnotes."

went to a dance
boppin around
danced with only one chick
nothin wrong withme... i just need confidence....

tired.gif
.... lol i just posted this to see what people are gunna say.....anybody else likethis????

stop actin' like a lil biggity !%%!+!!! have some balls young man if a chick turns you down keep it moving

its mad simple fam
hands hips, she turns around, if you get the go-ahead grind and cop feels if not keep it moving, repeat to next breeze. get some liquid courage it may help

just go up to a chick and start dancing.

if you're a beginner just roll with the hands on the hips, side-to-side motion. enjoy yourself.

there are some intermediate and advanced moves you could master, but let's not get into that right now (word to the getting twerked on thread)..
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

find a wall or ledge..take a girls hand (not on some rough !!+%) and gently pull her towards you..
Its in the dark so you shouldnt be embarrassed..If you mess up, whats gonna happen?The DJ gonna turn the lights on like "Hey everybody look at that *%!+@over there.He just got broke!!"..Thats not gonna happen son
laugh.gif

Just relax

Originally Posted by FlyNY

find a wall or ledge..take a girls hand (not on some rough !!+%) and gently pull her towards you..
Its in the dark so you shouldnt be embarrassed..If you mess up, whats gonna happen?The DJ gonna turn the lights on like "Hey everybody look at that *%!+@ over there.He just got broke!!"..Thats not gonna happen son
laugh.gif

Just relax

yooooooooo that !!+% woukd be hilarious if that really happened
laugh.gif

cmon bruh how old r u?? I don't mean to get on ur case but u gotta take chances, some go straight up and grab the chick (common in MD lol) n some others rmore polite and ask em nicely, u jus need to pick which one ur more confy doin n jus do it. I do wuteva i'm in the mood for to get a chick on the dancefloor usually my sense of humor n alcohol help me out lol

its just a female mah dude.... thats all it is. most of um cant dance either if thats the insecurity, they just got a cooda and you want it. Once you get intothe mode of knowing you are what they want, you are good to go. They can smell it man. endorphenes and pheromones.

Originally Posted by ccb302

stop actin' like a lil biggity !%%!+!!! have some balls young man if a chick turns you down keep it moving
right!

Back
Top Bottom