I'm sorry but I need Chris Brown to go hide in a cave right now. (pic of Rihanna post assault)

How could i miss this.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

HOLD UP!! That's a real photo? Dude put in work, I might have to change my opinion about this whole situation. Dude spazzed, smh.
yea mos def, lucky he a frail dude. if i spazzed like that i wouldve i wouldve been murder charges.

eek.gif
Jesus. I'll try to reserve judgment until the full story comes out, but it's gonna be pretty difficult to explain this one.

i cant' believe there's people trying to justify this. you guys are pretty dumb, if i do say so myself

Originally Posted by ericescobar

i cant' believe there's people trying to justify this. you guys are pretty dumb, if i do say so myself
personally i wasn't justifying it, but i really wanted to wait for the full story to come out before i pass judgment. there were so manyrumors out that you didn't know what to believe.

but at this point, those pics tell the full story. and the conclusion is that Chris Brown is a monster.

how is that even justified at ALL? dude went OD hard on her.... no apology or anything he says can make up for that. Good Lord...

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

Hell no, Chris Brown is fav singer. Damn haters
smh.gif
I hope your sister or mom never get done like that.
smh.gif
There aresome straight losers on NT.

wow, i had no idea it was that bad. i used to like CB but this def changes my opinion about things, no excuse for something like that.

Man that's bad who ever condone this you really need some help this dude chris went over board, well he crossed the line when he hit her, I don't knowI beleive the herpes story seem to Hollywood if you ask me

I was just Chris brown in the tmz chatroom, they banned me
laugh.gif
. After seeing that picture, not as bad as I think, if the car was really in an accident, thebusted lip and knot on her head could've come from hittin the dash. And if they scuffled at all in a small #*# lambo, i wouldn't be surprised to seescratches and stuff on her. Chris Breezy is absolved in my eyes.

chris-brown.jpg

Back
Top Bottom