I'm sorry but I need Chris Brown to go hide in a cave right now. (pic of Rihanna post assault)

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

If Rhianna is still worried about how Chris Brown is doing then more than likely dude wouldn't even have a trial.....and even if he were to be served a trial anyway by a family member or close associate of Rhianna's more than likely Rhianna probably wouldn't testify against him anyway.
eyes.gif

Dumb women FTW!
devil.gif
FIXED even tho I dont condone hitting a woman in no way shape or form

You know, I said the same exact thing when I was comin up....

.....and then I got married.

IDK...hindsight is 20/20. There's a lot of things people say they'd never do, BUT ...have never been confronted with a situation when their temper got the best of them. I've "heard" (like everyone else) that she gave him herpes, threw the first punch, scratched his car the hell up, etc, etc....now, if ANY of that happened to me, who knows what I'd do? I'm sure you'd like to THINK that you'd "never go there", but that's the same thing that he probably thought too. Nobody can truly say what they'd do either unless you've been there. If I get swung on by ANY female, I'll be damned if I sit back and take it. You can get your #@@ whooped if YOU want, but not I....
QFT...I've been married for a while now, and in some situations happen or words are said and it's very difficult at times to control yourtemper..........

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

aww ri-ri

btw, I saw this on the comments at TMZ
I don't want to come off like an +%+ but this is freakin' hilarious.

Anyways, I honestly can't believe he beat her that bad. Dude should definitely do some time for this IMO. IDK how there's any way around it.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
He definitely did ODDDDDD !! I heard she still loves him and tries tocontact him and etc.

Im just waiting for the full story to come out

Dudes acting like Chris Brown is the next..

Y'all know how many women get beat (killed, raped etc..) on the daily in this world?

F'n America makes everything a a big deal.

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

0219_rihanna_photo_beating.jpg

His career is beyond over.
Im kinda speechless.

How you all are justifying this is beyond me. This isn't just some lost your temper and hit her then realized it and backed off, or even just knocked herout and kept it moving, or pushed her off of you and she fell and hit her head. Just from the knots alone, you can surmise he hit her at LEAST a solid 7punches, more than likely combos.

And yes, girls are stupid. I don't know if it's fact or fiction that she still loves him and wants to be with him and won't testify against him,but it wouldn't shock me. It happens time and again in real life, women stay in abusive relationships.

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Sad to see that he went THAT far, but IDK...I'd still like to know exactly WHAT caused that. Entertainment weekly said she apparently threw the first punch...

BUT, hopefully his career isn't over. I mean, damn....everybody gave MJ and R.Kelly a pass, and he gets ousted already? Hell, one likes little boys, and the other likes peeing on 13-yr old girls, and everybody still supported the !$*+ out of both of them.
thank you my god dudes in here i talkin foolish really come on his career is over? not a chance

its already storys of her hitting her own bro in the fact with a bottle wat would make you think she didnt hit him first

and to the dude saying he hit her atleast 7 times
roll.gif
son you are weak if ior any other man hit anybody male or female in the face 7 hits they face would be far worse

we need to wait for the full story but if its true that they trying to work behind the door (like they should IMO) then we may never find out

if he just beat her %!% then he needs jail time but if anything they been saying is true then she got wat she should have

Originally Posted by blaxoid

If she gave him herpes, its justified in my book. That #$%# stays for life

Did she rape him? He knowingly slept with her, likely unprotected, and put himself in that situation. He should beat himself up for not wearing a condom

^ She still deserved it if she had herpes.

indifferent.gif
If you think if you sleep with a girl it's your fault you contract an STD.

Back
Top Bottom