I'm sorry but I need Chris Brown to go hide in a cave right now. (pic of Rihanna post assault)

I'm always down for sub-par musicians to ruin their own careers... now we just need Soulja Boy and DJ Khaled to do something equally grimey.

for those of you sayin Chris Brown was out of line
what would you do if the rumors that Rihanna gave him an STD thats gonna be with him for ever.
youre just gonna let it slide? "shakin her" or pushin her isnt gonna make her realize she was wrong

its funny because whenever theres threads about women OD'ing on men or something of that nature, you guys are like oh id mollywop that %##@! or id OJ
smh.gif

simpin on a whole nother level
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

what would you do if the rumors that Rihanna gave him an STD thats gonna be with him for ever.
youre just gonna let it slide? "shakin her" or pushin her isnt gonna make her realize she was wrong

its funny because whenever theres threads about women OD'ing on men or something of that nature, you guys are like oh id mollywop that %##@! or id OJ
smh.gif

smh.gif
son your like 13 years old your opinion doesent matter

smh.gif

smh.gif
word...a lot of dudes were on Chris side before they seen the pics...there shouldn't be a degree of how bad he beat her...if he beat her thanthat's end of discussion
dudes got a change of heart now after seeing the pics

smh.gif

smh.gif
says the dude who impersonates girls so he can fulfill his fantasy of talking nasty to guys.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

HOLD UP!! That's a real photo? Dude put in work, I might have to change my opinion about this whole situation. Dude spazzed, smh.
yea mos def, lucky he a frail dude. if i spazzed like that i wouldve i wouldve been murder charges.

Don't you bench like 120?

laugh.gif
j/k

this &*#$ can't be real man...TMZ? iono I'll wait to see if these are real or not....but if so...this man CB is done...im talking about done injail...he's gonna have to dance his way around that prison shower if this picture is real

smh.gif

smh.gif

shut yo damm *#* up

Spoiler [+]

better 4 you
grin.gif

its tmz man, that could be devean george for all we know... I'll wait for the real news before i overreact. Still though, Chris got issues.

If that pic is real then SMH at chris brown. A slap wasnt enough, he had to beat the crap outta her, damn.

smh.gif

smh.gif

You watch too much Dave Chapelle. (Yeah I know...my avy) But anyway, if you were brought up correctly, you would know that a man should NEVER hita girl. NO MATTER WHAT. If you got herpes, it's your fault...watch who you mess with next time.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

If a +%*%% ever put his hands on any female family member of Mine like that,
I'm catchin a homicide charge.
No question about it.
I can't even imagine what I'd do if that was my daughter.
I'm with you.

I'm not a violent !%*%* by any means, but that type of $@+# right there would ruin my life and cause me to end someone else's. No hesitation.

lets be real people nothing she could have said or done should call for a beat down like that. 1 or 2 hits a slap that fine a burse on the arm ok. but do yallsee the girls face? thats STRAIGHT OD

smh.gif

smh.gif
c3835eafe434e1d6959e92e65021da3bfb20a95.jpg

Originally Posted by bdis1986

smh.gif

smh.gif

go to sleep
why use a old repetitive diss that isnt even funny
alien.gif

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

smh.gif

smh.gif
says the dude who impersonates girls so he can fulfill his fantasy of talking nasty to guys.

Whats the problem with that? If you have an issue with it state it...

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

smh.gif

smh.gif
son your like 13 years old your opinion doesent matter
since when is 16 goin on 17 like 13?

Youre 18 so its not much of a difference
and if my opinion doesnt matter why would you even acknowledge it and feed my reply?

I woulda gave shawty the same treatment.

I really don't think some of y'all dudes realize the seriousness of an STD.

Back
Top Bottom