IM Sorry But Rock City Takeover > Drake's Over

I know there is alot of dric-ake  suckers/ followers in here and i might get flame but o well the truth is always an offense, rock city went off the meters with this one you can also check out their how low freestyle as well cause they ripped that to. VI Massive we killing em.

Rock city you tube takeover link:
Rock city you tube how low freestyle link: 

Originally Posted by lakers242007

no one took offense cause no one cares...get a life

Aside from THIS, how you're calling someone a d-rider when they're just a fan is beyond me...nice try though.

BTW, I know hellla people from the VI that don't even give Rock City love.

R. City is nice...but they're not...that nice...

It was alright, but does anyone from Akon's label drop anything besides Kardi. Seem like RC and French gotta drop music on their own to keep a buzz

Akon is too concerned with Gaga right about now. T-Pain already is rich so he dont gotta worry about him. Everyone else. I dont know...

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

I know there is alot of dric-ake  suckers/ followers in here and i might get flame but o well the truth is always an offense, rock city went off the meters with this one you can also check out their how low freestyle as well cause they ripped that to. VI Massive we killing em.

Rock city you tube takeover link:
Rock city you tube how low freestyle link: 

indifferent.gif
 i dont even like drake, but the rock city song was wack as %#@%.

see wha i mean haters gon keep hating and to you mr who say you kno people from the VI, you only know ppl from there but i from there and down here we do represent for RC and all i said that there is a lot of people who like drake and they think his stuff is some god status but its wa ever some yall just hating because yall can't understand but go look this up kiss ayo modaskunt.

see wha i mean haters gon keep hating and to you mr who say you kno people from the VI, you only know ppl from there but i from there and down here we do represent for RC and all i said that there is a lot of people who like drake and they think his stuff is some god status but its wa ever some yall just hating because yall can't understand but go look this up kiss ayo modaskunt.
I met these dudes you tool.

Their version was just not that ill. I have all of their mixtapes. Stop typing like you speak like that. Let me catch you sounding like Jeffery on the end of the web...

laugh.gif

they used that same wack +!$ hook melody... fail

nobody can rap good enough to make me listen to this got damn beat again... the verse part is so *##+@+ corny...

ok $%@# it ill listen anyway... *falls asleep*

*wakes up*

its a nice amount of nt cats better than these dudes...

i hope they original songs are alot better than this...

and just because people dont like this bs dont mean they hating... its not dope... they not wack but this *!%* aint nothing anybody wants to hear

you met them but i kno them, you know people from the VI, im from their so i would know what we rep and we don't rep and we do rep rock city down here, but its cool do ill leave the hate come in and not return. but watch when the word gets out that they writing for your favorite rapper/singers and they blow up internationally everybody will hop on the train talking this and that.
grin.gif

you met them but i kno them, you know people from the VI, im from their so i would know what we rep and we don't rep and we do rep rock city down here, but its cool do ill leave the hate come in and not return. but watch when the word gets out that they writing for your favorite rapper/singers and they blow up internationally everybody will hop on the train talking this and that.
grin.gif
seems like u just biased cuz u know them and yall from the same place...

"Y'all just hating"

"Haters gon keep hating"

"Leave the hate"

Sounding like one of them damn myspace broads...take that +@%# somewhere else #%*$@.

Back
Top Bottom