I'm taking a summer hiatus from Niketalk, I just can't deal with the hatred levels, this place could

Status
Not open for further replies.
what did i miss?

who is this guy? not to sound rude. dont know much names here but what happened or what is he known for to warrant a thread like this lmao.

Playa Hater's Ball 2013

tumblr_lz9temAwXs1r7efu5o1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Not that serious bruh. I'll kick it with when I'm in NY, you can spend 2gs on me no prob. no chick fil-a.

It's about time. I seen the title of the other thread and thought, "this guy again?!"

Then, I scrolled down and seen this one..

OP is an annoying, attention seeking human being. He probably has a journal that keeps track of all of his reps, likes and shares.

OP, I don't post too much and I think you're annoying, so it's not just posters "hating" on you.....Lurkers don't like you either...

He's about as annoying as the guy that centers all his text. I don't even read his posts. I just shake my head and keep scrolling. Ain't nobody got time to scroll sideways just because you want to be different. Fool.

laugh.gif
Man, you knew what was gonna happen when you clicked "post thread". The reaction, tho.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The funny part is that absolutely none of this was necessary. At least, that's my theory.

EDIT: Pretty sure that quote is from Austin Powers. I can hear Dr. Evil's voice when I read it.

Last edited:
:lol: Why is this so hilarious to me regardless of the OP. NT really be having fools stressed out, my son has a planned return date and everything. Like I can see him marking days off the calender counting down to 9/1. I'm weak :rofl:

Edit: Yooooooo that quote can't be real "15 year old French prostitute named Chole with webbed feet" :lol: I have real tears trying not to laugh at my desk

Last edited:

h7BA72E3B

sorry to hear Nomad- I guess most of us just cant comprehend doing it as big as you do . I'll never forget my favorite post by you:
My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year-old French prostitute named Chloé with webbed feet. My father would womanize; he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament ... My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon ... luge lessons ... In the spring, we'd make meat helmets ... When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds — pretty standard, really. At the age of 12, I received my first scribe. At the age of 14, a Zoroastrian named Vilmer ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum — it's breathtaking ... I suggest you try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom