I'm taking a summer hiatus from Niketalk, I just can't deal with the hatred levels, this place could

Status
Not open for further replies.

the nomad

Banned
It's like I can't post a single word without a hit squad attacking me. I think if I posted a smiley it would get called a liar.

So I'm just gonna let y'all have this for now ..you win, you successfully RAN ME OFF, which seems like that's what you want.

Maybe I'll return in the fall, probably Sept 1st....but I think I can find more constructive things to do than get attacked every waking moment by ambushers with a Randall Weems notepad jotting down everything I say trying to sabotage me.

Stay cool y'all, much love.

You are being dramatic with this thread but NT is filled with bullies though lol.

Honestly come back with a different screen name

Last edited:
Hmmm, Stockholm Patriot, The Nomad....

I'm taking on action on what your next angst ridden sn w/ the comic book avy combo will be.

You are being dramatic with this thread but NT is filled with bullys lol.

Honestly come back with a different screen name

This! People will remember your SN, you just have to learn how to chill on your posts, you're always out to prove something

he wanted to have one last thread in his honor 
laugh.gif
 dude is thirstier than all the birds on IG combined but i kinda like him so i'll quench his thirst this last time.

Son the fact that you had to make this thread lets it be known that you're the one with the problem.

I could only hope that you're being honest but you got a track record of being a liar and telling ducktales so I'm sure you'll make a dupe account or just wait til ppl forget this thread and post the same **** later in the summer anyway.

It's like I can't post a single word without a hit squad attacking me. I think if I posted a smiley it would get called a liar.

So I'm just gonna let y'all have this for now ..you win, you successfully RAN ME OFF, which seems like that's what you want.

Maybe I'll return in the fall, probably Sept 1st....but I think I can find more constructive things to do than get attacked every waking moment by ambushers with a Randall Weems notepad jotting down everything I say trying to sabotage me.

Stay cool y'all, much love.
things you can do while you're away:

-take the rari out for a spin

-get rooster in the rari

-stalk your neighbor

-figure out when the end of the world is going to come

-count the money in your safe

-hit up russel simmons to discuss interest rates on your rush card

-use to condoms to bang elizabeth lawrence

-fight a gang of romanians to protect elizabeth lawrences honor

-kick it with elizabeth lawreneces father (who happens to be a ww1 quadriplegic who invented pepsi)

-write on post it notes

-take care of your diabetes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom