I'm white, how do I bag a cute Asian girl?

Originally Posted by andycrazn

Originally Posted by FaMs

laugh.gif
I think this guy is lying, I don't even think he's white
...white guys get asians, the way black guys get white girls.
lol maybe because black guys be taking up all the white girls that the white guys gotta take the asian girls. now what can asian guys get.....

seems like the L
laugh.gif

As an Asian woman, I know the majority of my Asian friends and girls I've met, including the moms, love blonde-haired, blue-eyed stereptypical Americanmen. Personally, I don't. That's not my type at all but that's rare for a Korean girl to not be into the preppy style.

Originally Posted by Wade187

Originally Posted by HyphySole

Originally Posted by JstarHH

Lol people crack me up. Pretty much all my life I've talked to azn chicks I dont think it matters about the race just the person.

im sorry but do you seriously still use "azn" to say asians
laugh.gif
. Must be in middle school still

It's the A-Z-N !#@$% $*!@ the rest
got rice %**!!?

GOT RICE?

laugh.gif
jk... ahh, middle school

Damn. So much stereotyping in this thread
smh.gif
.. Goodthing I don't fit to any one of them..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by andycrazn

Originally Posted by FaMs

laugh.gif
I think this guy is lying, I don't even think he's white
...white guys get asians, the way black guys get white girls.
lol maybe because black guys be taking up all the white girls that the white guys gotta take the asian girls. now what can asian guys get.....
asian guys get latinas
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by snow pl0w

I have clicked up with a pretty well rounded cast of cold pieces, but never an Asian girl. In the midwest there aren't a ton of them around but sometimes I see some cutie pies. But I always assumed they prefer to date Asian guys; where as I have blonde hair and blue eyes and dress pretty preppy. Is there any hope for me? My buddy is Asian and he told me to stay away, because their parents are very protective and the girls can be super materialistic..but he lived in Korea until he was like 12, so his views may not represent all Asian girls.

what is cold pieces? i assume that is term for women? anywho, any progress with adding an asian woman to you cast of cold pieces?

Don't even think about it.. Just do it. I'm white and have bagged / had relationships with plenty..

Just be nice, get them laughing etc, it's all good. I have never had parents issues ever, so take that for what it's worth

stay away from vietnamese girls. they seem to be the most superficial and materialistic....

i can say this because i am vietnamese
alien.gif

Originally Posted by j1mmych0o

stay away from vietnamese girls. they seem to be the most superficial and materialistic....

i can say this because i am vietnamese
alien.gif

laugh.gif

word

I second this....and im viet too...

Back
Top Bottom