I'm white, how do I bag a cute Asian girl?

snow pl0w

Banned
I have clicked up with a pretty well rounded cast of cold pieces, but never an Asian girl. In the midwest there aren't a ton of them around but sometimes Isee some cutie pies. But I always assumed they prefer to date Asian guys; where as I have blonde hair and blue eyes and dress pretty preppy. Is there any hopefor me? My buddy is Asian and he told me to stay away, because their parents are very protective and the girls can be super materialistic..but he lived inKorea until he was like 12, so his views may not represent all Asian girls.

bro you have a good shot since you're white, Asians love white people because it symbolizes success

Originally Posted by snow pl0w

I have clicked up with a pretty well rounded cast of cold pieces, but never an Asian girl. In the midwest there aren't a ton of them around but sometimes I see some cutie pies. But I always assumed they prefer to date Asian guys; where as I have blonde hair and blue eyes and dress pretty preppy.
in my experience, that is false... most of the asian chicks i see love preppy white guys

My buddy is Asian and he told me to stay away, because their parents are very protective and the girls can be super materialistic.
there is a fairly large stereotype among the Asian community of white males "taking" Asian women away from Asian guys.

your friend is telling you those things because he wants to keep you away from Asian chicks.

Step 1: Buy a big bag
Step 2: Throw asian cutie inside bag

And BAM! you've bagged yourself an asian cutie

Just last night I was out drinking with friends and made eye contact with this super cute Asian girl. She came up to me a bit later and asked my name, etc. Wetalked and she gave me "the look," like she was into me, but then she got really awkward and we kinda parted ways..really confusing..threw me for aloop.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

I have clicked up with a pretty well rounded cast of cold pieces, but never an Asian girl. In the midwest there aren't a ton of them around but sometimes I see some cutie pies. But I always assumed they prefer to date Asian guys; where as I have blonde hair and blue eyes and dress pretty preppy.
in my experience, that is false... most of the asian chicks i see love preppy white guys

My buddy is Asian and he told me to stay away, because their parents are very protective and the girls can be super materialistic.
there is a fairly large stereotype among the Asian community of white males "taking" Asian women away from Asian guys.

your friend is telling you those things because he wants to keep you away from Asian chicks.
I was just about to say this too
Your boy is just c-blocking don't listen to him

Originally Posted by Ortega03

Step 1: Buy a big bag

And BAM! you've bagged yourself an asian cutie
laugh.gif

I really want to try and talk to an asian chick, but I always see them cliqued up with other asians. I think my chances are good if I caught one solo though.

I smell ducktales, I have friends in the midwest (White at that) and they tell me all the time they have no problem bagging Asian girls.

"Step 1: Buy a big bag

And BAM! you've bagged yourself an asian cutie"

Puahahah
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LEARN THE LANGUAGE AND LEARN KARATE AND SPEAK WIF A CHINESE ACCENT ( EVEN IF THEY ARE NOT CHINESE) THEY LOVE THAT. BALEEDAT.

indifferent.gif
Screw you.

laugh.gif

But seriously, if you're white, you should have no trouble getting (most) Asian girls. I'm Asian btw. If you just show your confidence a lot of Asiangirls are easy to get. It just sucks that a lot of Asian dudes have small....confidence. Me included, somewhat.
laugh.gif

Does it matter if you're "white". not even gonna bother readin' this &#%*. but just do the same as other girls, why change it
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom