ima be In ATL next month HELP!!

YO! What's good NT!&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Me and a lot of my friends are going to be making ATL a stop in our 3 month long road trip I'm tryna figure out what to do... We are going to be at a Video Shoot at Magic City a few days there but we have to find something to do in the mean and in between!

Were staying at a hotel downtown so let me know what's around there. Were def going to Six Flags LOL! But hit me up wit some info!! Thanx!!

Well lets see... Downtown, u can hit up The Underground (shopping center underground lol) It's on Peachtree Rd (or Street?). Also on Peachtree in Buckhead (in the opposite direction of the Underground), u can hit up Lennox Square Mall, and Phipps Plaza (Phipps has a Nike Town). But Phipps and Lennox are the rich malls so if you're gonna shop, have plenty of dough. Also there is a place called Atlantic Station where you can shop and dine at plenty of restaurants (My favorite is a Fox Sports bar/grill). And of course, u can hit up SIX Flags!! I've only lived here for 2yrs, and I just got my car a few months ago, so I'm still learning my way around Downtown.

Hope this helped u out
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG>ICeMaN. 98% sb appreci-HATER​
Wanted(sz13-14)Wht/blk/red AJ retro 2, Space Jam XI (DS or used), ANY retro IX mid (or pearl lows)​
F/S: Authentic Nike Wash. Bullets throwback jersey #23 Jordan sz 60. And sz15 blk/chrome Nu Retro 2s. PM me if interested​

downtown you can hit up underground...but lenox is up in buckhead. also while you're downtown, hit up little five points, quite a few good stores there, head shops, etc. def hit up wish and stratosphere, stratosphere usually has a decent selection of sb's. you have to hit up the varsity on north ave as well, that's a must in atl. there's plenty of more stuff to do man, just do some research, you'll get all the info you need.

Back
Top Bottom