Imagine- Snoop Dogg ft. Dr. Dre Appreciation

pimp.gif
this song makes you think about alot of things. cool *!$ song.

Snoops last 2nd to last album. Great, great underrated album. Yes the song is appreciated.

yea this song is dope... i would love to hear another Dre & Snoop album:.

Originally Posted by CoolLiquidFlames

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by gueser

There was a Dre and Snoop album?
Maybe it was a little before your time, but before snoop dropped doggy style, he was featured on dre's album the chronic,

roll.gif
a little before my time huh? Thats funny dude. I bought that album the day it came out. Its also funny that you call Dr. Dre's the Chronic a Dreand Snoop album.

So again I ask you again....theres been a Dre and Snoop album?

Maybe it was a little before your time, but before snoop dropped doggy style, he was featured on dre's album the chronic,

roll.gif
a little before my time huh? Thats funny dude. I bought that album the day it came out. Its also funny that you call Dr. Dre's the Chronic a Dre and Snoop album.

How you buy the Chronic and don't know that Dre Produced every song on Doggystyle????

^ Dude is obviously nitpicking. There's no offical Dre & Snoop album. Everyone knows both were prominent in each other's debuts. I think ya'llknew what the other was trying to say...

Originally Posted by Tom Jooks

roll.gif
a little before my time huh? Thats funny dude. I bought that album the day it came out. Its also funny that you call Dr. Dre's the Chronic a Dre and Snoop album.

How you buy the Chronic and don't know that Dre Produced every song on Doggystyle????

Are you guys serious? Really serious?

First off, dont come at me like a toughguy know it all, like I dont know my hip hop. So let me see if I get this straight. The first dude classifies TheChronic to be a Dre and Snoop album rather than a Dre album, and now you are trying to tell me that you would consider Doggystyle to be also be a Dre and Snoopalbum?? Are you guys kidding me? That is REALLY what you guys are saying?

So the first guy is trying to say an album is BY a featured artist on the album, which is ridiculous. Is 400 Degreez by Lil Wayne and Juvenile? Of course not.And now you are trying to say the album is BY the producer of the album? Is the album BE by Kanye and Common?

I cant even believe I am still responding to you guys. I understood, the first dudes standpoint. Snoop was on the majority of that album. But that still doesnthide the fact that he is a FEATURED artist. Your standpoint is absolutely ridiculous. IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM will Doggystyle ever be considered by Dre andSnoop rather than just Snoop.

Tom Jooks wrote:

dland24 wrote:

CoolLiquidFlames wrote:

dland24 wrote:

gueser wrote:

roll.gif
a little before my time huh? Thats funny dude. I bought that album the day it came
out. Its also funny that you call Dr. Dre's the Chronic a Dre and Snoop album.

Are you guys serious? Really serious?

First off, dont come at me like a toughguy know it all, like I dont know my hip hop. So let me see if I get this straight. The first dude classifies The
Chronic to be a Dre and Snoop album rather than a Dre album, and now you are trying to tell me that you would consider Doggystyle to be also be a Dre and Snoop
album?? Are you guys kidding me? That is REALLY what you guys are saying?

So the first guy is trying to say an album is BY a featured artist on the album, which is ridiculous. Is 400 Degreez by Lil Wayne and Juvenile? Of course not.
And now you are trying to say the album is BY the producer of the album? Is the album BE by Kanye and Common?

I cant even believe I am still responding to you guys. I understood, the first dudes standpoint. Snoop was on the majority of that album. But that still doesnt
hide the fact that he is a FEATURED artist. Your standpoint is absolutely ridiculous. IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM will Doggystyle ever be considered by Dre and
Snoop rather than just Snoop.

laugh.gif
dude you're loosing so hard right now. The majority of us knew exactly what gueser meant to begin with, like someone else said youwere nitpicking, that's all there is to it. It's not that serious.

Back
Top Bottom