****Iman Omari**** vol. (vibe)rations

didnt find a thread about him

anyone else on Iman Omari?

something to maybe bump while chillin with yambz

dudes got some dope music

produces and sings

i feel like LA keeps dropping heat!

2 videos I produced with Iman. One before he dropped "Energy" and another after. I still have yet to check out his new project even though his manager sent it to me awhile ago.

You produced those? That's what's up! I had seen the first one before. You need to listen to his latest drop. IMO it's his best work he's put out..

Last edited:
^Yessir almost 2 years I think since I did the first one and I had posted a thread here on NT about them but thanks for watching it. I think tonight I am going to take a listen to this new project. Iman is a talented musician and producer.

2 videos I produced with Iman. One before he dropped "Energy" and another after. I still have yet to check out his new project even though his manager sent it to me awhile ago.

Haha that's crazy! I watched the first one a while ago too.

^Thats whats up! I am glad my fellow NT'ers have seen that video. I hope you guys liked it.

def liked it. have you done anything else more recently with him?

im going out to LA for a few weeks, was hoping to catch him live but i havent seen him post of any shows while im there :\

Last edited:
def liked it. have you done anything else more recently with him?

im going out to LA for a few weeks, was hoping to catch him live but i havent seen him post of any shows while im there :\

I actually haven't in about a year. Shot a small performance of him at the opening of a yoga studio but never put that out. He is mainly in LA right now...the past 2 years he had been back and forth between NYC and LA as his manager was based in the NYC area but she is now in LA too.

Hopefully we will do something again soon. I would love to another studio session/interview whenever he is back in the NYC area. I will ask his manager for you if he has any shows coming up soon in LA and come back here and post.

I just spoke with his manager. His only upcoming shows are in August and September with two shows in Toronto and one in Delaware.

Last edited:
I just spoke with his manager. His only upcoming shows are in August and September with two shows in Toronto and one in Delaware.

aww man! yo thanks for asking though my dude!

hopefully he makes it out to houston soon, i have a feeling its only a matter of time till he gets bigger

aww man! yo thanks for asking though my dude!

hopefully he makes it out to houston soon, i have a feeling its only a matter of time till he gets bigger

Anytime man it was no problem at all.

I think its a matter of time too. He is a great and talented artist. Do you like his production or his singing better?

Anytime man it was no problem at all.

I think its a matter of time too. He is a great and talented artist. Do you like his production or his singing better?

I think his production is crazy! I listen to overdoz a lot thats how i came across him since hes produced for them. His singing is cool too, just the whole vibe of his music as a whole is on point. From vocals to production. Wby?

I think his production is crazy! I listen to overdoz a lot thats how i came across him since hes produced for them. His singing is cool too, just the whole vibe of his music as a whole is on point. From vocals to production. Wby?
:pimp:

Oh yeah I agree. I was just asking to see what exactly you dug about him as an artist.

Yeah I definitely like his production the most. I follow his SoundCloud and I've listened to every instrumental he's uploaded :lol:. He deleted several of them though after he dropped the (Vibe)ration LP :smh:.

Last edited:
^Yeah man when he played that joint as you can see in the first video all of us in the studio were just vibing :smokin. I have actually used this instrumental in a bunch of other videos I have produced.

^Yeah man when he played that joint as you can see in the first video all of us in the studio were just vibing :smokin. I have actually used this instrumental in a bunch of other videos I have produced.

thats dope bruh

wouldnt mind vibing out in the studio while :nthat:

you got your other work on youtube?

Back
Top Bottom