shoes117.jpg

shoes118.jpg

shoes119.jpg

shoes120.jpg

shoes121.jpg

shoes122.jpg

Latest pickups

Originally Posted by illadelALLDAY

Some nice dunks, a lot of nice Air Maxes, Jordans cool except the DMP pack. Not normally a fan of AF1s but I saw a few cool pairs.

Aw, what's wrong with the DMP 5s? I got lucky and found them in a mom and pop shop months after they came out.

sheeshers! great collection! tedious work gettin ALL them pix but good job. i need to do a collection post....

pimp.gif

Lots of variety and dope stuff.
Puma Discs, Tiffs, and Blue Lobsters just to point some out.
Keep it up NT fam!

shoes123.jpg

My first pair of jewels, I've been finding myself looking up older AF1s lately and I finally had a pair pop up in my size.

When i seen the afj3 fusions i kinda had little hope but the Tiffs, blue lobsters , and jedis are so sick.. I think im boutta stock up my dunk collection while theres a slow down on hype on them thanks to you

At first i was like ok reg shoes but then it start to heat up on your collection nice stuff u have like the different cw on your nikes

possibly, I couldn't believe when I got them for $41 shipped. I ended up finding the lows a few months later, but not for as good a price.

Originally Posted by mints

possibly, I couldn't believe when I got them for $41 shipped. I ended up finding the lows a few months later, but not for as good a price.

I'm pretty sure we are talking about the same auction b/c I remember texting my boy like 20 minutes after the auction ended and telling him I just missed footaction exclusive 3m dunks for $40 bucks lol

Back
Top Bottom