Impeachment: American Crime Story | FX Tuesday at 10 p.m

1629165827454.png

The series, which premieres Sept. 7 on FX, focuses on Clinton's 1998 impeachment and relationship with Lewinsky from the perspectives of the women heavily involved in the events; in addition to Feldstein and Paulson, Annaleigh Ashford plays Paula Jones, who filed a sexual harassment suit against Clinton that tied into the impeachment.

I gotta say when the me too movement started, clinton and lewinsky was discussed but I was wondering why since it was consentual and between two adults. I know there's a big uneven power dynamic between the potus and an intern and there is the possibility of the subordinate feeling pressured to do stuff. The flip side is never discussed about how some women are attracted to older, powerful men. Maybe they have a boss fantasy as well.

They filmed some of the scenes at the mall right by where I grew up (South Bay Galleria).

On a side note. Ken Starr was a pos in the 90’s. He was a pos when all the Baylor stuff went down, and he’s a pos in 2021 as well.

Already blowing **** out of proportion.

I bet if Hil knew ahead of time she would've wiped out this bother.

damn, I was hoping it would drop on Hulu

anyone watch?

I listened to a pod on it, and Linda Tripp was wild. She felt Clinton wasn't worthy of being president and set that whole thing off.

This scandal turned Washington into a reality show. Never understood why people cared about Lewinsky's relationship. It seems it was consensual.

This scandal turned Washington into a reality show. Never understood why people cared about Lewinsky's relationship. It seems it was consensual.
In this current world, it's viewed as horrible for a successful older guy to get action from a young woman. clinton made the mistake of lying about it though.

That was the whole point, the republicans/conservatives needed something to rile up ppl up…That was the start of a strategy they still use to this day, create controversy that the media can boost up and have ppl take sides

Just watched the first episode and it was very good. Even the boring office scenes were interesting. They did a great job painting Tripps personality. FX did a great job with the people vs oj and it looks like this will follow suit.

when she volunteered to draw it :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom