Impeachment: American Crime Story | FX Tuesday at 10 p.m

First episode was very good. Will have to wait till this weekend to watch the second episode with my GF. But I can already tell come awards season this show is going to clean up. Sarah Paulson as Linda Tripp is a sure fire winner. Even the woman who played Paula Jones was excellent.

Is this worth the watch? I was looking forward to this but looking at the reviews they there seem to be a clear drop off in what critics thought vs. the previous seasons

Like is the "crime" they are covering really just Bill's perjury?

That's a weird shift from murder

Last edited:
The People v. O. J. Simpson was great television

The Assassination of Gianni Versace was really good

No way this story could match those 2 but one 1 EP in i like it so far

Is this worth the watch? I was looking forward to this but looking at the reviews they there seem to be a clear drop off in what critics thought vs. the previous seasons

I enjoyed the first episode. It seems they are trying to show Monica Lewinsky in a new light as well as show the relationship between her and Linda Tripp. Tripp obviously felt wronged by the administration and this show seems to want to shed more light on this and how she sought out her potential revenge against the administration. But yea the crime part of this show isn't exactly strong. Maybe they want to show how Bill became impeached and what led up to it.

First episode was excellent imo. I know the Whitewater/Jones/Lewinsky story inside out by now but so far I'm still thoroughly entertained.

Yea this is focusing less on the “crime” and more on how Bill was OD horny might have been some type of predator, and the Republican Party using anybody and anything from that situation to make a scandal and try to get power back at the time

Can't believe they playing with The Clinton's like this :wow::rofl:

First with the Vince Foster mention and now showing Bill being madly in love with Monica Lewinsky

Not respecting the name and family at all and only 3 eps in :lol:

This season is boring.

halfway through episode 4 and it’s a struggle to get through it lol

This **** is terrible. Linda Tripp comes across like a lonely old hag who couldn't mind her own business.

Back
Top Bottom