[| -- IMPORTANT UPDATE CHECK NEW THREAD 4 SUMMIT INFO -- |]

I'm pretty sure I"m good for that date.

Nice work on hte organization of it as well!!

ill be there and if demetri enters the sneaker showcase ill enter as well since we got some unfinished business. HAHA :wink:
wink.gif
Supreme_Sole Auctions

bring all heat cause we want to put tdot on the map (BIG picture with everyone and as many of the best sneakers we can fit), someone that got a nice professional camera bring it, but for competition sake we will judge best 5 shoes.

i dont think there should be a prize, cause we know it will be between like 2-3 people as the winners, however if a majority agrees winner should get something then make it somthing that anyone can win, (no shoes due to winner having posibility of different sizes)

REMEMBER, you are responsible for your own shoes, if you feel certain shoes are at risk you are at no obligation to bring them. i will not be held responsible for any damages as stated before.

anyone that chooses to be an @#%$, chances are you are gonna get stomped by alot of people, then you will have to pay market value or be reported to the pigs.

THINGS WE NEED SOMEONE TO VOLUNTEER(s) TO BRING:
Sound system (MUST)
Music (MUST)
BBQ (NOT REQUIRED However if someone has the time and space to bring one that would be great)
Poker Set (Preferred)
Other activities for non Bball Players (Preferred, BUT be real, No Spin the bottle...)
Basketball(s) (MUST and make it a good one)
Camera (MUST)

Things EVERYONE will need to bring
HEAT
BBall Shoes (Optional depending on if u want to play or not)
Money (MUST Fee TBA but i think its safe to say ATLEAST 10 bucks)
Camera (Optional)

if anyone can bring any of these please let me know or i forgot anything and you want to add please let me know.

peace

416 And 250 Canada

Looking For DS Chicago Xs size 9-10.5

i'll be entering the heat competition.. i can't hang with supremeape or sobe yet but i'll bring my own flava.. :wink:
wink.gif

but i might be a little late...have a ball tournament that day also..

At the George Brown summit I brought a lil' mini system, I got an ipod to hookup too, people can bring theirs to supply music as well.
I can bring a decent indoor ball.
I have a good sized poker chip set, not plastic, good weight.
I got a Sony digicam.
I have no shoes though, I only have slippers.
www.inqmnd.ca​

I got a dvd cam.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
nba playoffs. win or go home. where legends are born.

I could enter the heat competition, but I'm the type that keeps his heat low key, I usually would rather show off my stuff other than what I rock.

I'll think about it, it might be due time.
www.inqmnd.ca​

you dont gotta enter the competition to bring heat, in the end its gonna boil down to a few people we all know...

just bring heat to represent toronto and what we pack that is if we are serious bout puttin tdot on the map...

this is a TORONTO shoe summit, bring friends anyone that contributes to the shoe community, i am extendin an invitation right now to all the stores and the inqmind fam if they would like to come.

ANYONE COMING THO guest or not MUST let me know and be put on the list and they must be brought by someone thats on the boards (iss/nt)

peace
416 And 250 Canada

dont see why it wouldnt be... trading is a big part of the shoe game imo.

but that aint the purpose of the summit so ill leave it at your discretion, just be smart and if u are gonna trade the dude dont lowball him.

overall if both parties agree to it then i dont see how anyones losing

remember as doubleo stated in the other thread, this aint no hypebeast event. most people are just displayin their shoes to expose you guys and to expose people across the world that tdot got heat. you can bet your collection that most the OGs/rarities arent for sale.

416 And 250 Canada

In terms of bringing heat, I know a lot of you will raise the bar, so I won't even bother bringing my heat.
But I'm down for the activities such as ball, poker and everything else.
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Not sure if I can make it, since I have to work at the EX this year. So, just count me out for now and I will try my best to make it later on in the day.

copp 2 of em you dont enter the competition to bring heat, but again im not forcing you.

patrick ill put you on the mayb list
416 And 250 Canada

put me down as a maybe

ill come if i can get the day off work
WANTED: Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5)
I HAVE: Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7)

mellowg
TEAMCANADA
.:: |TEAM| TORONTO| RAPTORS| ::.
Our sales tax will kill you. At least we have free health care!

yo count me in

ill probably be interested in poker or ball

ill bring my ipod and a camera

i would be there if outkast,Q, megaman are going.

nah i never ever rocked exco, bought exco, knew kids that rock exco, had friends that rocked exco. NEVER ASSOCIATED with exco NEVER -Trev aka Dr. hell No.
Team Otaku​

cool, i'm down.
i'll postpone my trip back to ny for a week. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

i'll bring the dominos :lol:
laugh.gif

Buhloone Mindstate.

R.I.P
Dwayne Lloyd
Omar Mcleod
Jason Huxtable
Justin Shepherd​