Impressed with Nike's 2009 Football line up?

I know there is already a post regarding the flyposit (seen here):

but I have to be honest and say that I am really impressed with Nike's football footwear line up for 2009. Here are some other highlights:
Upgraded Vapor Jet 4.2:

Super Bad "PE":

7V7 TD (allegedly for 7 on 7 tourneys):
14784003_w.jpg

Huarache:
34346011_w.jpg

Has anyone busted out any of the 2009 line on the grass (or field play FTL) yet?

nike been coming out with good stuff for football for last 2-3 years imo not feelin 7v7's but.... III's ,VI's ,vapors ,super bads , flyposit ,blades,they all
pimp.gif
they needa step up the baseball footwear tho...same oldhuraches n clippers with an updated 5 tool/mvp

i have LOVED the FLyposite from the first time i saw it. i'm kinda amazed that they only weigh ~3 ounces more then the 7v7...

still hoping for any signs of a turf/trainer version
nerd.gif

Do the Vapor Jet 4.2s glow in the dark?
nerd.gif

Those are hot regardless, but the color makes me wonder...
eek.gif

Originally Posted by BP the owner

i have LOVED the FLyposite from the first time i saw it. i'm kinda amazed that they only weigh ~3 ounces more then the 7v7...

still hoping for any signs of a turf/trainer version
nerd.gif
Agreed. They would be filthy as a turf trainer...just throw on an icy turf sole and they're good to go.
pimp.gif

Nike has Def. Stepped their game up. I also read something about them havin some sort of new team jersey comin out this yr. supposed to debut in a NCAA Div. 1game or somethin

I also read something about them havin some sort of new team jersey comin out this yr. supposed to debut in a NCAA Div. 1 game or somethin

Already happened in last year's annual Army-Navy game.

Air Max Game Days are the Vick V's.

allegedly for 7 on 7 tourneys

Wow. Let's hope they don't get convicted.

^ Vicks: I know.

Convicted? Really? Hilarious.

Being a skill position player I was simply stating that I don't see why a "7 on 7" shoe could not be a true game shoe as well.

The hurache cleats are for Nike Lacrosse. I know it's not a big national sport but it's Nikes next big push. They are making gloves, sticks, shoulderpads, everything.

Does anyone know why there are four gloves displayed with the Texas, Oregon, USC , and Florida gloves???? Do you get FOUR gloves? Why the two different wriststraps??

HMACK.. when they (we) tested the gloves... some of the designers thought it was be cute to flip the straps.... I know that they changed the direction of thestraps because it just wasn't functional... When a person is used to a certain way of putting on and taking off their straps, they dont want to secondguess whats natural ON FIELD...

The PE Gloves are just something they figured kids would be into to support the schools or areas they are from.

I still miss the apocalypse line from a couple years ago, those cleats were the best i have ever had and worked wonderfully on both turf and grass. And thoughi am out of the game now, my little bro has been itchin for these too, Nike should bring these back

So Rock...basically you get a pair of gloves with reversible straps that are somewhat obnoxious??

BTW, do you have any pull with getting the neon green gloves from the combine. Ravens can't get me any.

Back
Top Bottom