In a game of 21 who would win?

'Tips' in SoCal, and here in KY, and WV.

And 'the shooter loses 2 points' isn't the only way to play it. I've played it 3 different ways:
#1. the shooter loses 2 points
#2. the shooter goes back to a safe number that you say before the game (I've played where 11 was safe, where 13 was safe, and where 15 was safe). If theshooter had more than 'safe', then he gets tipped back down to 'safe; if he had less than 'safe', then he goes back down to 0.
#3. Same as #2, except the person who tipped the shooter gets the shooter's points. So if we're playing 13 is safe and you have 16 and I have 2 and Itip you, you go to 13 and I get your 16, so I have 18.

I've only played #3 a few times. I've actually only played #1 once. Everywhere I go, it's always #2, and 13 is always safe.
Chester McFloppy:
This thread is new and exciting. Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

jordanb1989: we don't allow Player A vs. Player B threads, because there's nothing really to discuss,because it's not going to happen, and people get too heated about their opinion, even though it can't be proven.
laugh.gif

*locked*

Someone should make a 21 appreciation thread, to see the different rules people play by, and see where it's called Taps and where it's called Tips. Iactually never knew anyone called it Taps. Dorks.

laugh.gif

Kidding

But yeah... 21... *appreciated*

What they need to do is make that part of All Star Weekend. They're onthe right track with HORSE, meaning they have 2 games that every NBA player played growing up: the dunk contest, and HORSE. Now get 21 in there, Stern.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom