In a game of 21 who would win?

I would have to take Kobe.
27ybdht.jpg

Kobe..Im pretty sure LeBron would win cause of his body strength and height but I love Kobe so Kobe.. and besides MJ now or in his prime?
But atill Kobe..MJ is to dominant and 21 with 3 players?
grin.gif

20050119-crossover.gif

i have to go with lebron, to physical. buy if he looses he has to show good sportsmanship.

This is just the insightful topic I plan on seeing when I come into the Sports & Training Forum, thanks.

Originally Posted by JBnSOUL

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

taps?

Do you mean tips?
Taps is when somebody else shoots and you get the rebound and shoot the ball while you're still in the air. then you get 2 points if you makeit and the other person gets -2 points.

Originally Posted by kicks4kaskets

taps?

Do you mean tips?
Taps is when somebody else shoots and you get the rebound and shoot the ball while you're still in the air. then you get 2 points if you make it and the other person gets -2 points.

Ummmmm, that's tips.

nope its TAPS in NY.....

Maybe its a regional thing...

And OP why would you pose such a question with the 3 MOST POLARIZNG dudes ever talked about on NT...

Lebron would not win i think because freethrows are a big part of 21 & hes the worst out of the 3...

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

taps?

Do you mean tips?
Taps is when somebody else shoots and you get the rebound and shoot the ball while you're still in the air. then you get 2 points if you make it and the other person gets -2 points.

Ummmmm, that's tips.
were im from we call it TIPS. and i always win when we Tips my dudes stop playin wen i call Tips
laugh.gif

in DC its taps, and honestly the game goes forever. dudes start beaminf it off the backboard just so they dont get tapped

btw this thread sucks

Yea...it's taps here in VA...but when I went away to school I know a few people that called it tips...

taps?

Do you mean tips?
-2?

the way we play is usually you get tipped to 0.

although the first person that makes a field goal gets to set the rule.. sometimes there's tip to 11 if you're over 11.. or no tips on free throws.. ortwo tips and you're out.

the craziest place to play 21 i would have to say is chi-town though..

out there they call it varsity, 'cause the whole team dukes it out after practice to decide who the best player is. yes, all 12 of you, playing againsteach other.

Back
Top Bottom