In an MMA fight, would Ronda Rousey beat Floyd Mayweather?

I don't follow boxing but it was a big story over a year ago when they put honda on the cover of ring magazine. So disrespectful to the actual female boxers who have been putting in work for years but will never be on the cover. holly holm was a pro boxer for years and very accomplished and highly ranked by them but they decided fat honda should be on the cover as an mma fighter.

I don't follow boxing but it was a big story over a year ago when they put honda on the cover of ring magazine. So disrespectful to the actual female boxers who have been putting in work for years but will never be on the cover. holly holm was a pro boxer for years and very accomplished and highly ranked by them but they decided fat honda should be on the cover as an mma fighter.

She literally was created by the media. Shorty is as fraudulent as they come

Last edited:
Wew... See a thread like this that you posted in from forever ago and you get nervous. 
laugh.gif

Checked my replies and I'm good.

Always knew she was overrated.

She used the media as well as the media used her. Now her career is over. She'd be a fool to fight again.

They were fools because it'd only happen if they sparred in a gym and no way in hell they'd fight for free in a sparring match.

Just put the tv on to the fs1 channel and they're discussinf scumbag dana white saying honda is an "amazing role model". Of course the ufc people are deflecting and crediting her for women being in the ufc and saying she was a role model then.

Just put the tv on to the fs1 channel and they're discussinf scumbag dana white saying honda is an "amazing role model". Of course the ufc people are deflecting and crediting her for women being in the ufc and saying she was a role model then.

Dudes really act like she's the first woman ever to lace up a pair of gloves or train in mixed martial arts. It's sickening

I mean they should at least give credit to the earlier pioneers who fought for pennies. karyn bryant mentioned that briefly but didn't say any names except honda. It's disrespectful to the other fighters that they keep talking about her when she has one foot out the door already. Yeah, she's the reason women fight in the ufc but that's because scumbag dana saw he can make money off of her. Has she really made women's mma better if people only talk about her and don't care about the other fighters?

Last edited:
Staged. Watch the guy in the black and red fake a shot as hes alrdy rolling onto his back. They need to stop this mess, someone's going to get hurt. They're clearly jus along for the ride

Back
Top Bottom